GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

GWENT is coming to iOS! You can pre-order the game on AppStore now to get it on your device immediately after it releases on October 29th!

You can pre-order by clicking this link.

GWENT on iOS combines the full feature set of the PC version with controls reimagined for the touch interface. Progress and purchases are shared between iOS and PC (using GOG account), so players can easily switch platforms anytime. Note that while iOS players can still play against PC, Xbox One and PS4 opponents, progress and purchases cannot be shared between console accounts and iOS - this is beyond our control.

Supported devices include iPhone 6S or newer (including iPhone 11), iPad Mini 4 and newer, iPad 5th generation and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer and all iPad Pro devices.

More details about the iOS version of GWENT will be shared this weekend during GWENT Challenger! Watch it on the official CD PROJEKT RED channel on Twitch on the 14th and 15th of September, starting at 4PM CEST (both days).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand. What exactly are people pre-ordering?
Judging by the wording it simply means the game will be automatically downloaded once it releases -- so one doesn't need to go to the AppStore to get it at that point.

Not much of a difference from what I understand but I can see how it could be useful.

@savirnelson9,

Probably not. It has been an issue the entire time the game has been released, including Twitch drops, Homecoming Release, and even the initial open beta.

Plus I also own an Android phone...

As a former PC player from Open Beta and a current owner of a Mac, an Android phone, and an iPad Pro, I'm happy to hear you all are not restricting the release to iPhones like you originally announced.

This release will bring me back to the game. Thank you for bringing the game to the iPad!

I completely understand account sharing. But why can’t we do account migration??? An answer to this would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Too bad it requires ios 12. Buying New iPad for gwent when the old one is still good enogh is a bit sickness... I'll wait it on Android hopefully i have the latest version of it.

Two things. I don't know anyone under 60 who has an iPhone and two even if this comes to android I'm not touching it unless to can transfer my collection from ps4. That's a throne breaker for me.

Yeah ehm, I understand cross play is difficult and account sharing the same thing, but we need account migration.

I don't mind paying for it, but there is no way I am going to download the game on iOS with 300 hours on the ps4 version and every skin a I like already unlocked.

Plus I would lose all the cards and points I obtained through Thronebreaker.

Are you working on a solution or something, or this is going to be it?

Truly sorry to disappoint, but syncing progress of PS4 and Xbox One with PC/iOS isn't entirely within our control. There is a dependency on 3rd parties, which seriously limits our options here.
We understand that, but what about the option of migrating? That is within your power.

I would also pay for something like that

Truly sorry to disappoint, but syncing progress of PS4 and Xbox One with PC/iOS isn't entirely within our control. There is a dependency on 3rd parties, which seriously limits our options here.

What about between android and ps4 ??? Is there a chance that it coud be done ???please give us a hint

Top Bottom