GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

+
I am aware of the fact that crossplay and account syncing is a problem thanks to 3rd parties but I don't see any reason for me to play on mobile after spending hours playing on my console. I'd even pay to transfer my account to mobile if that's what it takes (I really don't mind). Hope the devs can figure sth out.

I am aware of the fact that crossplay and account syncing is a problem thanks to 3rd parties but I don't see any reason for me to play on mobile after spending hours playing on my console. I'd even pay to transfer my account to mobile if that's what it takes (I really don't mind). Hope the devs can figure sth out.

Same here !!!

Truly sorry to disappoint, but syncing progress of PS4 and Xbox One with PC/iOS isn't entirely within our control. There is a dependency on 3rd parties, which seriously limits our options here.
In 2017 maybe someone would believe you, but not today.
Looks like other companies don't have 3rd parties dependency -> https://www.hirezstudios.com/crossplay/

Even if PS4 is a blocker at a moment.
Why didn't you do add linking only GOG with Xbox Live?

You are afraid to offend PS4 users, so everyone else has to suffer?

I do not understand the purpose of announced GOG GALAXY 2.0. The top highlight states: "All your games and friends in one place."

What does this mean? Is it at least possibility it will allow cross-play with consoles at some point, or not at all? Transferring/cloning the account would be option as well, I do not care about the sync of trophies so much. From the statements given, I can't really figure out if the consoles are really in scope or not for the future.

Did spend money on the game already, really like the new bundle, but not going to spend single extra cent on the game. Loosing all cards if moving to mobile from PS is one issue, but leaving bought stuff there is even more ridiculous.

Looks like other companies don't have 3rd parties dependency
Seems more question of commitment. It is for me hard to believe, that for creator of mega successful Witcher is so hard to talk to Sony. Considering attention Cyberpunk is getting, not sure why CDPR sells itself here as local studio from the edge of the known world the "3rd parties" are just keen to ignore.

Truly sorry to disappoint, but syncing progress of PS4 and Xbox One with PC/iOS isn't entirely within our control. There is a dependency on 3rd parties, which seriously limits our options here.

I was wondering if there aren't options to help out console players in this matter. When I read the Challenger rules it says the following: For the duration of both events only, eligible PS4 and Xbox One players will receive special PC GOG.com accounts.

If syncing isn't possible, isn't it possible then to copy the current deck and progress from console to GOG as a one time action. It won't be synced then but at least you don't have to start over in IOS. Speaking for myself, I'm very interested in the IOS game, but I've already invested quite some money in my PS4 account and I don't feel much for investing that much money again to get a full deck.

I hope that there will also be an android release ?
The Witcher Adventure game was also announced to come on Ios and android.
But in the meantime its available for over a year now on ios Sytems and
an adroid version is off the table...
Hope that will not happen to Gwent, too.

Daniel Dorn

They are even advertising it on PS4.... The irony....
gapd037ob1n31.jpg

I currently play on PS4 but wish to play on moblile (iOS)
Question:
- Let's say I want this pre-order, for my future mobile acccount, what do I do?

The communication and lack of any support for console players is just baffling. It seems like CDPR just doesn't even care about console players (bugs, no integration, ...).
And telling me that your hands are tied, as one of the biggest names in the gaming industry, doesn't really sound that believable.

I have more than 700 hours of gwent on xbox , 150 000 scraps and a lot of money that i put in cosmetics for pleasure.... but also to support the game !
And now you say that i have to restart the game from scratch on mobile ?
spend countless hours with miserable deck without enjoying the game, is that what CDPR propose to an 700 hours player that have always supported the game since its lunch ?

Thanks for the reply. And I do understand that.
What about an option to migrate or any form of compensation? It's very painful to start at the bottom after all that investment.
Best regards,

What do you think or suspect will be the hardware requirements in android ?. I have a windows phone ... and at the end of the year I have to change my phone. But I don't know if with a snapdragon 665 I would be able to move the game ..

We understand that, but what about the option of migrating? That is within your power.
What about between android and ps4 ??? Is there a chance that it coud be done ???please give us a hint
Even if PS4 is a blocker at a moment.
Why didn't you do add linking only GOG with Xbox Live?

You are afraid to offend PS4 users, so everyone else has to suffer?
It is for me hard to believe, that for creator of mega successful Witcher is so hard to talk to Sony.
If syncing isn't possible, isn't it possible then to copy the current deck and progress from console to GOG as a one time action. It won't be synced then but at least you don't have to start over in IOS.
What?!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the official info:

What do you think or suspect will be the hardware requirements in android ?. I have a windows phone ... and at the end of the year I have to change my phone. But I don't know if with a snapdragon 665 I would be able to move the game ..
The worst iOS device the game runs on is Iphone 6s, look for something with slighlty better specifics

Thanks for the honest response... It would be so amazing tho, hope some day this can be a thing... Please?!

Top Bottom