GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

+
I really wanted to send this to CDPR but couldn't find the right place so I'll post it here.

I just wanted to send this email to voice my frustration. I've been playing gwent almost on a daily basis since the beta release. I spent hunderds of dollars on the game buying kegs. I play on PS4 and wanted to transfer my progress to PC but I was told it wasn't possible. So I created a new account on the gwent game from the windows app store. I also spent hundreds of dollars to try to catch up and enjoy the game. Then I was informed about the discontinuation of the support for the game from the windows store and that I should download the game from GOG. My laptop didn't support downloading third party apps so I couldn't use GOG. I found a solution which was to use my mac and buy Parallels so I can run Windowns and play gwent using GOG. I was surprised that it wasn't possible and the game was lagging alot and was unplayable. So I decided to go back and continue playing in PS4. Now I hear the announcement that the iOS version of the game will be release later this month. I've been waiting for this since I heard the rumors. But I was really frustrated when I heard that my progress would also not be transfered to the iOS version. To be honest, I stopped playing the game since then. This is the first expansion that I didn't preorder because I knew it will be pointless. I didn't want to spend more money when the progress won't be transferred. I wish there was a way to at least get some kind of in-game credit to use when using differnet devices on the same account. I am still unsure if I'll be able to download and continue to play on iOS now.
Anyway, I just wanted to unwind. Thank you all for the beautiful game and the efforts you spend to make it better and better.

Hi,
Sony recently (and finally!) announced cross-platform play availability option for game developers.
If this applies to iOS too, is there a chance to implement if before launching Gwent on mobile?
It's really sad that we won't be able to log in with our console account and then have our full collection and progression...

Please CDPR tell us you'll be able to do this, at least very soon!
Thanks in advance from a loyal since open beta player :)

Anyway, I just wanted to unwind. Thank you all for the beautiful game and the efforts you spend to make it better and better.

I can understand your frustration. Sony recently announced cross-play, so you might yet be able to sync your console with your mobile, in the (near) future. *fingers crossed* Regardless, I'll pass your message along to CDPR.

I was just thinking about getting new tablet and I now realise that Gwent will influence this decision greatly :)
I'm more Android person, so I guess I'll need to wait for more details about release for this platform. At first I was looking at budget Galaxy Tab A (2019), but I guess I'll need a more powerful device to play Gwent.

Sony announced cross play not cross save. Big difference we already have cross play on Gwent.

Sony announced cross play not cross save. Big difference we already have cross play on Gwent.

That literally ruined my day. I was hoping that I could play my PS4 progression on IOS. Now that still seems to be impossible. I hope that cross play means cross progression, but reading the Sony statements it doesn't look like it :(

CDPR you gotta let us at least find a way to copy our cards already own on xbox to play on iOS.
You do know that you will have a bigger player base on mobile but you sure also know you can lost most of them because we are here since OB on xbox and pc. We cannot start from scratch.

Please find a way... we know time is ticking but we are in 2019. and bring along PS4 people too.

reesuw

Is it still releasing on the 29th? I just checked the App Store and it says "Expected Oct 30, 2019".

Top Bottom