GWENT is live on Android! Download now on Google Play!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

You can now download GWENT for free from the Google Play Store!

The Android version of GWENT brings the complete gaming experience to more mobile devices. Download the game today and building your Witcher-world army right away, challenging other Android players — as well as those on iOS and PC thanks to built-in crossplay. If you have a GOG.COM account associated with GWENT, all progress and purchases will cross over to the Android version so you can pick up exactly where you left off!

GWENT on Android is compatible with devices running Android version 7.0 or later, with at least 1.5 GB of RAM on board. Whether a device meets the game’s compatibility requirements can be checked by visiting GWENT’s product page on Google Play.

To celebrate the release, if you log in to the Android version of GWENT before March 31st, 12:00 noon CEST, you will receive a free Ultimate Premium Keg. If you pre-registered earlier you’ll also receive the Imperial Golem avatar immediately upon login. In addition, there will also be extra daily rewards available for all versions of GWENT throughout launch week.

For what reason it isnt supported for Samsung Galaxy note 4? I dont think it has low performance.. :( Is possible it will be supported later?

For what reason it isnt supported for Samsung Galaxy note 4? I dont think it has low performance.. :( Is possible it will be supported later?

Sorry to say but you can't expect a developer to support a 6 year old phone, that is long not supported even by Samsung.

Gwent on Android ! Wait a minute It's only for android 7 and up.Good job there cdpr once again.

Why is that surprising? Its the same with iOS not supporting old devices and 4+ year old OS.

It sucks when you can't play it but its the same with all platforms including PC, you can't expect new games to come out and support many years old OS and systems.

I have downloaded and opened the App. However, after logging in using my GOG account I get the Two Factor Authentication screen and I do not get any emails with the code (I have checked the spam folder just in case). Any ideas?

Warm welcome all new players. So glad you could join the best CCG around. Please don't forget to use your leader ability! Seeing a lot of new looking players in seasonal go the whole match without using it ever. You would of beaten me Kola___123 had you used your leader ability.

Sorry to say but you can't expect a developer to support a 6 year old phone, that is long not supported even by Samsung.

Why is that surprising? Its the same with iOS not supporting old devices and 4+ year old OS.

It sucks when you can't play it but its the same with all platforms including PC, you can't expect new games to come out and support many years old OS and systems.

Gwent isn't supported on my Android phone I literally bought about 2 months ago.

OpenGL Se 3.2 or higher? I have 7.0 + and 2gb ram + and my OpenGl Se is 3.1... Will this version got supported in future :( ?

When you will be on "appgalery"? you know from where your players came? China ..and Poland ...cheap phones no google play acces... APPGALERY?!

Here, i can t see the value.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-114233_Gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20200325-114233_Gwent.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 250
  • 20200325_115012.jpg
    20200325_115012.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 254

You are kidding right? It's like I have an i7 pc with 16 gb ram, 4 gb graphics but since I use windows 7 I can't play latest games?

Top Bottom