GWENT is now a R-rated (16+) Game

+
GWENT is now a R-rated (16+) Game

And in other news (other than Homecoming, that is), on the 25th of May the new privacy law goes in effect in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation) and with it a change to the privacy policy of GWENT, which incidentally also includes upping the minimum age to 16.

All this will have some practical implications for some players. But what I am wondering about is whether or not CDPR can act on this to finally bring the maturity of the Witcher to the GWENT card game. With this I mean uncensoring some of the artwork and giving the Poor Flanking Infantry their original name back and such.

Me personally, I would like to use the F-word more often, but I can never find a proper place for it.

4RM3D;n10879181 said:
a change to the privacy policy of GWENT, which incidentally also includes upping the minimum age to 16.
Hmm. Well, now they may want to change all those 12+ rating tags at the bottom of the page.

4RM3D;n10879181 said:
Me personally, I would like to use the F-word more often, but I can never find a proper place for it.
It's most commonly used to mean going around the side of any enemy formation, so as to attack it from a less well defended angle.

Rawls;n10879541 said:
It's most commonly used to mean going around the side of any enemy formation, so as to attack it from a less well defended angle.
After careful evaluation of this definition, I estimate it to be valueless in the present context.

Yes! Bring forth the cursing, carnage and cleavage!

It would also be nice if they dispensed with silly flavor texts such as "Ithlinne is not fun at parties" or "Aard comes in handy when you forget your keys." That brand of humor reminds me too much of Hearthstone. :facepalm:

I kinda like those flavor texts... can't be boring all the time (although Ithlinne's is especially ironic when she's used for party dwarves to pop 2 Froths at once)

DoubleDealer;n10909711 said:
Yes! Bring forth the cursing, carnage and cleavage!

It would also be nice if they dispensed with silly flavor texts such as "Ithlinne is not fun at parties" or "Aard comes in handy when you forget your keys." That brand of humor reminds me too much of Hearthstone. :facepalm:

+1000

Dark humour has its place in TW universe. Happy-go-funny lines have nothing to do here. Except in a Dandellion or Zoltan flavour texts.

Guest 4021160

Will the new age restriction be adapted over to the forums as well? No more secretive alts for cursing? Subtle edits on posts? Eh, much respected moderators?

Karolis.petrikas;n10917866 said:
Will the new age restriction be adapted over to the forums as well? No more secretive alts for cursing? Subtle edits on posts? Eh, much respected moderators?

There is a possibility that may happen. We'll just have to wait and see how everything pans out. Regardless, that still doesn't exempt anyone from the rules, meaning users should still respect each other.

Top Bottom