GWENT: KTS Discussion Thread

+
GWENT: KTS Discussion Thread

Hello everyone! There was a quesion if we are allowed to discuss things which we have seen during the tests today (Tarathelion asked about it) and the answer was:

Yes. After all, we are among friends here on the forums. ;)

That's why I'm starting this thread. There are 5 more hours till the tests start so soon you will be able to comment everything you have seen here. Come quickly! The hype train is going to leave soon!

I hope there will be some new cards in the premade decks we havent seen yet!

What are u guys playing? I will be playing NR!

Yes you can try both premade decks. Does anyone figured out what the other icons adjacent to the barrel one mean (must be currency). On my first two wins one changed but after the third win the left one changed to 100.

-Promotion card is so bad
-Caretaker is op without disloyal
-No ability Icon
-I don't know why each player draw 2 card after first round
-Some bug
- But I'm having a blast!

-I would like double click change cards on start (on the 3 cards redraw)
-I like the draw 2 cards each after the first round and draw 1 each after the second (if its not a bug)
-After i pass and the opponent plays something the turn returns to me and it passes again (is it intended or a bug)
-I would have loved to see the deck content (before the match) even if non editable.
-So far i like what i saw and i'm having a great time as well. Keep up the good work.

For what i've see, the menu is nice, the musique are nice, the loading screen is nice (hope there'll be more than one), the design is nice. I'm also pleased to see characters from the books, like Neneke. But that's all I can say. In 10 try I've only be able to play two turn 8D

Since gold-cards get +2 strength it's actually kindof neat in combination with the poor infantry, since you get 3 of them each time you play them. You basically double their strength, so 1 poor infantry card + promotion is 12 power. 2 poor infantry + promotion is 24 power. Which is not bad for 3 cards.

-Caretaker is op without disloyal
-No ability Icon
-I don't know why each player draw 2 card after first round
-Some bug
- But I'm having a blast!
- Promotion isn't bad card at all. You just must use it smart, because it creates combo with new NR faction ability (+2 strength to all golden cards). For example, after casting it on Poor Infantry, you're geting +6 strength, and your troops become immune to Monsters' bitting frost.
- Drawing two cards after first round and one after second might be new mechanic, which devs want to test.
- I'm having a good time too!

Edit: Armaror replied a bit faster ;)

Last edited:
-After i pass and the opponent plays something the turn returns to me and it passes again (is it intended or a bug)

^^ This! It just slows down gameplay unnecessarily.

Medics: Shani -> revive Nenneke -> revive Overseer -> something else appears will end a round very fast.

Art Note: The shadows and bright background make Shani hard to see on her card. Loving most of the other cards though!

Foltest: duplicating a bronze card will be much more powerful with commander's horns (or equivalent) in the deck. With the current deck the best you can hope for is a duplicate Redanian knight to promote, which would give you +9 using two cards compared to Eredin's straight +15 with one card.

Top Bottom