Gwent less relentless disconnecting bad Internet user

+
My internet often disconnects itself in the middle of usage. Often time it is easily fixed by a fast click through the Windows troubleshooting that leads to a reset of wifi adaptor. It works 90% of the time. But the problem is when I am playing gwent, the game often counts me lost before I am able to reconnect to the Internet. The forfeit timer just counts too fast for any internet solution.

This is somewhat hindering my ranking progress now since some bad days I can have 2-3 internet disconnections, and they almost always leads to me forfeiting the game. I am sure I am not the only person who has bad Internet.

It will be great if Gwent can wait for 30 more or so seconds before forfeiting players for losing Internet connection. Even just an additional 15 more seconds to let Windows internet troubleshooter to work could probably save all my games.

I am sure I am not the only person who has Internet problem. I am sharing my Internet with 5 of my schoolmates and I cannot ask them to change the ISP because of my Gwent. The +30/+15 seconds disconnection I suggest is not arbitrary since this is roughly the typical time Windows troubleshooter needed to finish its job.

That’s unfortunate. However, the troubleshooting software really can take a while and I doubt it’s ideal for that purpose. Do you really need the troubleshooting tool? Is it not possible to just try to reconnect to the internet manually?

A higher bandwidth could probably help. Gwent really does need a proper internet connection.

That’s unfortunate. However, the troubleshooting software really can take a while and I doubt it’s ideal for that purpose. Do you really need the troubleshooting tool? Is it not possible to just try to reconnect to the internet manually?

A higher bandwidth could probably help. Gwent really does need a proper internet connection.
I think I need to reset the Wifi adaptor on my Internet driver (Maybe it renews the port number?). Trying to reconnect usually doesn't help. But that has happened to me over the years on different PCs, different routers, different ISPs and even in different countries. I am pretty sure I am not the only person experiencing it, but probably most people sharing a routers with many people have similar experience. Either Windows troubleshooter or rebooting the router resolves the problem. But either of these methods takes 1 or 2 minutes. Its not even a problem when I was playing counter-strike. But for Gwent, it immediately loses you the game... :(

Top Bottom