GWENT metal posters on Displate!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Spruce up your walls with GWENT art!

Officially licensed collection of GWENT metal posters is now available Displate!

Use code GWENT30 to get 30% off everything until Friday!

Oh, wow...this is awesome! (Just wish they had some additional ones from the Beta days.) Thanks very much for this information.

Raunbjorn

A Sigvald poster would be really cool. Favorit card art ever! I'm hoping they would make one later on.

(...)

Spruce up your walls with GWENT art!

Officially licensed collection of GWENT metal posters is now available Displate!

(...)

Hello Alicja!

I am really happy to see those amazing Gwent posters on Displate, they look fantastic!
Sadly, my favorites arts are not on the list. But I see that some more are added from time to time!

Do you have any information on the next arts that will be available, and the time between each new release?
How does CDPR/Displate decide wich art will be next available ? Maybe it is an idea for some opinion polls... ;)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
Hello Alicja!

I am really happy to see those amazing Gwent posters on Displate, they look fantastic!
Sadly, my favorites arts are not on the list. But I see that some more are added from time to time!

Do you have any information on the next arts that will be available, and the time between each new release?
How does CDPR/Displate decide wich art will be next available ? Maybe it is an idea for some opinion polls... ;)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey!

Deciding which artworks will be featured is a whole process. First we need to make sure that we have an artwork in high enough resolution to be printed. Then we print the posters to see how they look and based on that we decide if they should be sold. Trust me, not every single artwork looks good once printed ;)

Is there any particular artwork you would like to see on a Displate?

Hey!

Deciding which artworks will be featured is a whole process. First we need to make sure that we have an artwork in high enough resolution to be printed. Then we print the posters to see how they look and based on that we decide if they should be sold. Trust me, not every single artwork looks good once printed ;)

Is there any particular artwork you would like to see on a Displate?

Waow, that's quite a quality process!
I understand it better. Thanks a lot for your answer.

My favorite artworks I would like to see are:
- Ida Emean aep Sivney
- Iris von Everec
- Nivellen
- Regis

If you think that they would look great once printed, I'm counting on you! ;)

Very interesting !
+1 for Nivellen and Iris von Everec !

Others stunning arts : Iorveths gambit, Ciri Nova, Wild Boar, Yrden, Ritual sacrifice (for a positive atmosphere in baby room), Ge'Els, Aguara, Dandelion _ Vainglory of course ! Damn, there are too many beautiful works (That's why we love this game I guess), I stop here !

Hello, I asked customer support of https://displate.com/gwent whether arts of older cards (e.g. Ida, Aguara, Aelirenn, Adda) would be available, and they answered that it was entirely up to the artists / CDPR.
So, CDPR, will other cards from base set be available as displates?

Edit: I see that my question was basically answered in this thread, though it's hard for me to believe that all the unavailable arts did not pass the quality control, so I hope you'll add more soon :)

Last edited:
Can we get more artwork from Iron Judgment on displate?

Like Shani, Philippa: Blind Fury, Iris: Shade, Redanian Archer, Iron Judgment key art, and Trio Art.

Large size if possible.

Thank you

Top Bottom