Gwent needs a ranked history

+

would a match history be nice? what do you think?

• Total voters
imagine a list where every ranked match is saved, well at least your last 10 or something. In this list you can look at your matches and who you where playing against, who won and by how many points, what cards where played and what decks where used. maybe you get inspired by your opponents deck and you want to make something like it so you go to the history and press a button that copies your opponents deck into your deck builder so you can put your own twist on it.

it would also be nice if you could look at your opponents profile so you can check out their stats and what their favorite card is. this would also be a nice way to bring back messages into Gwent.

I would also like their phone number and address. For academic purposes.

my point there was not really that you want to be able to track down the player, i just think it would be nice to check out everything your opponents have displayed on their profiles for example their favorite card and their proudest achievements. whats the point of being able to show off all of that if no one except you will ever be able to have a look at your profile

my point there was not really that you want to be able to track down the player, i just think it would be nice to check out everything your opponents have displayed on their profiles for example their favorite card and their proudest achievements. whats the point of being able to show off all of that if no one except you will ever be able to have a look at your profile
You know that you can click on 'Friends' 'RECENT' and see the profile of your last 5 opponents right? I don't know why it's in friends section but hey it's there xd

I don't think, that showing enemies deck is a good idea. Everything else is ok. I would add match history (what I saw from my side) for last matches and the possibility to save them to computer in any format. That can be useful for making some funny and another videos about Gwent, what would be very good for game's popularity and for game analysis.

Top Bottom