Prophet Lebioda
Prophet Lebioda.png

Congregation
Congregation.png

Sacred Flame
Sacred Flame.png

Eternal Fire Inquisitor
Eternal Fire Inquisitor.png

Hey CDPR, I hope you see this before the release day. Most of the revealed cards have inconsistent text descriptions, just a minor thing.

Grand Inquisitor Helveed
- Fee 2: Spawn a Firesworn Zealot and Summon him to this row.
- This is the first time a unit's gender is addressed, existing cards are addressed by it. E.g. Queensguard - If this unit is damaged, Spawn a base copy of it and Summon it to the right.

Keeper of the Flame
- Tribute 4: Boost all allies on this row by 1.
- If this works like Duda: Companion then it should be "Boost all units on this row by 1" and if it excludes self then it should be "Boost all other units on this row by 1".

Moreelse
- Tribute 6: Destroy
target instead.
- Shouldn't this be
"Destroy an enemy unit instead" or simply "Destroy it instead"?

Sea Jackal
- Hoard 7: Boost by 3 instead.
-
"Boost self by 3 instead".

Witch Hunter Executioner
- Fee 1:
Give Bleeding to an enemy unit for 1 turn.
- Bleeding descriptions we currently have in the game have this kind of format: "Give an enemy unit Bleeding for X turns"

Eternal Fire Disciple
- Fee 2: Spawn and Summon Firesworn Zealot on the row.
- Shouldn't this be "Spawn a Firesworn Zealot and Summon it to this row"?

Temple Guard
- Deploy (Melee): Boost 3 adjacent allies by 1.
- "Boost 3 adjacent allied units by 1".

Congregation
-
Spawn and Summon 2 Firesworn Zealt on the allied row.
- So basically "Spawn and Summon" have this kind of format: Spawn (Card name) and Summon it to (Row specification) so the text should be "Spawn 2 Firesworn Zealot and Summon them to an allied row. If you have 0 coins, Spawn 3 Firesworn Zealot and Summon them to an allied row instead". In addition to this Gernichora, Shupe: Mage, Water of Brokilon, Operator, and Scoia'tael Neophyte are the only ones that have the "Spawn and Summon X to X" format and I don't know if this is intended to differ from the other cards that have "Spawn X and Summon it to X"

Eternal Fire Inquisitor
- Deathblow:
Spawn and Summon Firesworn Zealot on the row.
- "Deathblow: Spawn a Firesworn Zealot and Summon it to this row".

Don't mind this post, just passing through.

Good point @BrokeCiri
However there are many inconsistencies even in current game. I was suggesting improvement about month ago https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/consistency-of-expressions.11006236/post-11536969

The sooner will Gwent developers adapt exact and standardised "rule formulas" the better. I guess, they strongly underestimate its importance for beginners as many players are there with Gwent for long time and they simply "know" how things works "by heart". But new players have only ruling available and to get correct understanding of rules, they unfortunately have to experience it, because they can not read it from description, which is saying every time something a little different and in some cases, it even says something different than what actually happens. At example Germain Piquant is mentioning only spawning and completely ignores part about summon/play, so beginning player really have to play Germain Piquant by himself, to realize it is spawning, not playing, those 4 cows.

Yesterday's reveals!

Congregation
Card-Reveal-813x813_Card-Reveal_Congregation.png

Eternal Fire Disciple
Card-Reveal-813x813_Card-Reveal_Eternal-Fire-Disciple.png

Eternal Fire Inquisitor
Card-Reveal-813x813_Card-Reveal_Eternal-Fire-Inquisitor.png

Prophet Lebioda
Card-Reveal-813x813_Card-Reveal_Prophet-Lebioda.png

Sacred Flame
Card-Reveal-813x813_Card-Reveal_Sacred-Flame.png

Witch Hunter Temple Guard
Card-Reveal-813x813_Witch-Hunter-Temple-Guard.png

It feels a bit like all those new cards are pretty powercreeping.
Just compare Imke to Priscilla. Both cost 9 provisions, but Imke has 5 strength while Priscilla has only 4. Furthermore, Imke generates 2 Coins per round, while Priscilla generates only 1 charge which has to be used directly. And to top that off, Imke can gain a Shield.

So much fire... fitting for an expansion coming out in the middle of summer (here in the north, anyway).

I wonder if I'm the only one who keeps reading 'Forsworn' instead of 'Firesworn'.

I wonder if I'm the only one who keeps reading 'Forsworn' instead of 'Firesworn'.

No, you aren't :) I have ca. 500 hours playtime in Skyrim...
Post automatically merged:

Card reveals (June 19.)
Imke

Imke.jpg

Tidecloak Hideaway
Tidecloak Hideaway.jpg

Tavern Brawl
Tavern Brawl.png

Eventide Plunder
Eventide Plunder.jpg

Gudrun Bjornsdottir (LEADER)
Order: Gain 9 Crowns, then boost an allied unit by any excess amount gained
Gudrun Bjornsdottir.jpg

Sewer Raider
Sewer Raider.png

Last edited:
Some people raid tombs, others sewers. Well... tastes differ, I guess.

He who has not tasted bitter, knows not what sweet is.

There is one more card for today:

He is a dual faction card with SK.

Though I wonder how many ships SY will have to make him worth being placed on ranged row.
If we expect a 6th of all SY cards to be Tidecloaks that would leave us at about 15 Tidecloak cards. Of those 9 have been already revealed including 3 crimes, 1 bronze ship, 2 bronze pirates and (probably) 3 gold pirates. That doesn't seem too much.

Last edited:
There is one more card for today:

He is a dual faction card with SK. Though I wonder how many ships SY will have to make him worth there on ranged row.
Yeah, I thought, we get 6 card reveals each day....so I posted the 6 cards. And now we have a 7th.

DRK3

Forum veteran
SK cards! Or at least, cards from the gang associated with Skellige, Gudrun will definitely be the first new leader i try (and not because she's the free leader)

For people asking for a female leader for Skellige... This is not exactly it, but it's close. And reinforcements for the pirate/ship archetype are welcome, since it was the only SK archetype not properly fleshed out.

Gyg

Forum regular
Based on reveals so far, dual faction cards will consist of one legendary, one epic and one common for each old faction.

Last edited:
I'm getting more excited about this faction the more I see, and the more I think about it. This might be just the thing I've been looking for to spice up the game with something brand new. I still really want a new mode, but I'm hoping that when they do a Faction Challenge for this, people will see how interesting it can be to have just one faction involved. I keep coming back to this idea that the Challenges could be much more interesting. I'd like to see 2 factions pitted against each other, as well as a "civil war" type challenge with just one faction. This will allow people to take advantage of cards that don't get much play. For example, in a Northern-Realms-only challenge, Falibor would actually be a useful card.

It would be nice to see cards like Angouleme, Lambert: Swordmaster, and Dandelion: Vainglory used, if the Challenges became more varied. The Seasonal mode is definitely a step in the right direction. I would love to see it in the Arena again.
Post automatically merged:

Have they said anything about the existing cards for Cleaver and King of Beggars? There has never been a card that is also a leader, to my recollection(not counting Patricide). How about Cyprian Wiley? He would be one of the Cutups, I believe.

I'm hoping for a "Sigi Reuven" card...

Last edited:
How about Cyprian Wiley? He would be one of the Cutups, I believe.
Cyprian Wiley is Whoreson Junior. He will be the leader of the Cutups^^

I'm hoping for a "Sigi Reuven" card...
There has been a secret 6th figure behind all of the syndicate, so I guess it is not that unlikely. Though he might be added in an expansion. Did we get any confirmation how many leaders there will be for syndicate, or did we all just assume that we are getting only 5?

Top Bottom