Nathaniel Pastodi
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Nathaniel_Pastodi.png

Procession of Penance
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Procession_of_Penance.png

Excommunication
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Excommunication.png

Slander
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Slander.png

So with the 3rd leader revealed, here comes the 3rd "obvious" archetype: swarm. Not sure how it'll play. Spawn 3 tokens, if they are 2 power it makes him not that strong, even with the 2 crowns earned... Maybe with the synergy it'll work well though.

Now that we have the "crown leader", the "crime leader" and the "spawn leader", i am very curious about the abilities of the last 2! Some synergy with a type? Like bandit, or ship, or pirate... Probably something with bounties for one of them?

Cyrus Hemmelfart
Post automatically merged:

One seemingly fun one could be: give a unit insanity. Refresh each round/when the unit dies...

Last edited:
I have to say, the artwork for this set is phenomenal. Do we know if any of these are cross-faction?

Harald Gord playable in Scoia'tael? Reminds me of the beta version of Dol Blathanna Sentry.

Nathaniel Pastodi would be a good NR addition. Tridam Infantry on steroids!

I have to say, the artwork for this set is phenomenal. Do we know if any of these are cross-faction?
So far, unless I'm mistaken:
SK 3/3 : Sukrus, Tidecloak Hideaway and Hammond
NR 3/3: Temple Guard, Prophet Lebioda and Nathaniel Pastodi
ST 3/3: Cleaver's Muscle, Novigradian Justice, Harald Gold
MO 1/3: Tatterwing
NG 0/3: :shrug:

This faction seems very strong to me. .but I'm not a pro, so I can be wrong. But the art of the cards are really great...I want them in premium, but I can't reach Prestige 5 until Friday. :giveup: I must wait with the opening of my 210 kegs (Premium Weekend I miss you :cry:)

So far I was waiting to wait and see before saying that a card seems too powerful but there, Philippa looks crazy!! With 3 crowns she's basically sweers already. And you can go up to 9. With the first leader, that could go up to a 21 point switch, stealing potentially something valuable, with 1 card :eek:
She should be at least 12 provisions like muzzle (which locks!!), probably even more. Maybe 1 strength or maybe lock the card.
Or "spend all your crowns and seize an enemy with less than that power." Here you don't even loose the leftovers like with Ardal, Sweers or Muzzle XD
I guess she'll be the first one I craft so I can test it before we see her everywhere.

If I get the description of 'novigaardian justice' right than it says play a dwarf and it's copy (not spawn a copy). That would make it a good thinning tool Oo

So far I was waiting to wait and see before saying that a card seems too powerful but there, Philippa looks crazy!! With 3 crowns she's basically sweers already. And you can go up to 9. With the first leader, that could go up to a 21 point switch, stealing potentially something valuable, with 1 card :eek:

Keep in mind that you have to use your leader ability to pull that of. So it´s like Harald the cripple plus Dagur. Compared to Sweers she actually is 13 provisions (10 + 3 crowns) so I guess the card is ok.

Top Bottom