GWENT: Novigrad | Card Reveals Megathread

+
Which version of Whoreson's card art are we getting in the final release? I hope they leave the full tub version rather than the one that Burza posted on his twitter.

It's the one from Twitter. On a side note, the uncensored version would never work as a 3D model. However, the artwork could have remained intact.

Can anyone explain why Philippa is in Syndicate? I'm not being snarky; I'm actually asking.

Philippa, like Dijkstra and Shani, were characters that have been removed from the game, presumably to make a return in a Redanian themed expansion. However, this original idea seems to have been scrapped in favor of making the Syndicate. The (Redanian) Witch Hunters have also made their return in the same faction. I suppose the devs wanted to reintroduce Philippa, but didn't have another place to put her. On a side note, she has been an outcast during certain periods, which could explain her being in the Syndicate.

It's the one from Twitter. On a side note, the uncensored version would never work as a 3D model. However, the artwork could have remained intact.

That's a bit of a shame. The one with the 3 elf ladies really pushes the artwork to the next level of despicable.
Why wouldn't the 3D model ever work though?

Look at Filavandrel: He stands in the middle, with 4 other elf ladies standing around him at different depths.
She-troll, Crones: have a big vat in the foreground, properly animated.

It really doesn't look any more complicated than some of the more busy cards they currently have.

I meant the 3D leader model. His private parts would be visible to the opponent. :oops:
Gernichora can show full frontal, but Cyprian can't? #doublestandards

Jokes aside tho, he wouldn't be the first leader to look different. I see no reason why they can't let dress him in the actual model, but leave the card with the full hot-tub party.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Just checked the 'Syndicate Monsters' cards. They seem very powerful, they get a 7 power for 5 provisions like DIsgraced Brawler and an insane Swarm engine if left uncountered (im guessing this card will be way better in an Arachas deck than any Syndicate deck)

rrc

Forum veteran
Which version of Whoreson's card art are we getting in the final release? I hope they leave the full tub version rather than the one that Burza posted on his twitter.
What are the two versions are we talking about. I only know/saw one version Burza posted in Twitter and it showed WJ fully nude (turned back and only showing his butt) bathingub full of blood with a (kind of) schimatar in hand. Is there another version? If so, can you share the link?

And the last batch of Novigrad reveals!

Tax Collector
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Tax_Collector.png

Fisstech Trafficker
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Fisstech_Trafficker.png

Whoreson Senior
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Whoreson_Senior.png

Igor the Hook
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Igor_the_Hook.png

Wheel of Fortune
Card_Reveal_813x813_Wheel_of_Fortune.png

Pugo Boom-Breaker
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Pugo_Boom-Breaker.png

Cutup Lackey
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Cutup_Lackey.png

Doadrick Leumaerts
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Doadrick_Leumaerts.png

Tinboy
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Tinboy.png

Madam Luiza
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Madam_Luiza.png

Rico Meiersdorf
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Rico_Meiersdorf (1).png

Adalbertus Kalkstein
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Adalbertus_Kalkstein.png

Adriano the Mink
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Adriano_the_Mink.png

Renegade Mage
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Renegade_Mage.png

Sly Seductress
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Sly_Seductress.png

Blindeye Apothecary
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Blindeye_Apothecary.png

Line of Credit
Card_Reveal_813x813_Card-Reveal_Line_of_Credit.png

And, as promised, here's the list of all cross-faction cards :)

Skellige: Sukrus, Tidecloak Hideaway, Hammond
Northern Realms: Temple Guard, Prophet Lebioda, Nathaniel Pastodi
Scoia'tael: Cleaver's Muscle, Novigradian Justice, Harald Gord
Monsters: Tatterwing, Kikimore Warrior, Pugo Boom-Breaker
Nilfgaard: Doadrick Leumaerts, Rico Meiersdorf, Courier

It´s more appropriate lore-wise. She was always into the clandestine stuff. Never truly loyal to NR.
That's a good point. She fits into Syndicate about as much as NR, if not more.

Plus, she and Dijkstra are lovers, so it makes sense that she would have his back in Novigrad. Dijkstra is very much aligned with NR/Redania, so when Redania does show up, perhaps she will return the favor :sneaky:.

Top Bottom