Gwent: Old Pals - Lambert no where to be found

+
Gwent: Old Pals - Lambert no where to be found

I have finished the main quest of the game and am now doing the extra side quests that I missed, a la 'Old Pals'. Problem lies in the fact that I did not complete Lambert's personal mission before I went to go find Ciri, so I failed it. Anyway, I didn't think anything of it until this quest I'm doing now. I beat Roche and Thaler and got both of their hero cards and everything was going well. Then I went to go find Lambert. The quest marker told me to go to Kaer Morhen, only problem is that Kaer Morhen is completely 100% unoccupied and Lambert no longer has a quest marker when you're in that map.

I don't know how to continue, any help would be appreciated.

---------- Post merged on 26-05-2015 at 07:55 AM ----------

Shameless self bump: people on other forums have been saying he was at the Nowhere inn for them. I checked and he wasn't there either. In fact it looks like every single main side character is gone apart from Roche

I have not finished the game yet and I have the same problem...

it says he's at Kaer Mohen, while I did his side quest to help him get revenge, he never, not one time, asked me to play gwent with him...

---------- Updated at 02:35 PM ----------

Many people are having this issue, they are just talking about it on other forums...

it says he's at Kaer Mohen, while I did his side quest to help him get revenge, he never, not one time, asked me to play gwent with him...
Same here but after finishing his quest and you are free to roam again I went and talked to him again and he played Gwent :) When in Kaer Mohen that is... Not sure when/where the quest you referred to takes place.. can't recall what his quests was at Kar Mohen...
Without spoiling anything .. you guys will meet him again Take the opportunity when it arises.
Not for OP that says he finished game ;) Not sure where he is after finishing game, I restarted afterwards on death march...

I think they should add Lambert & Yen to Kaer Morhen after you finish the game. It's strange that Keira is there, but Lambert is not (also it seems that they indended to add some NPC's to Kaer Morhen after the game end, but for some reason didn't because Keira has one dialog line that she only has after you finish the game; it's not so easy to get to her though).

Last edited:
As soon as I finish Lambert's quest, I play the Gwent with him, in the front of the house that we just did the quest.

Okay so when you are playing gwent ol pals, if it is telling you to find lamberts unique card in Kaer morhen, you don't play him for the card anymore!!!
Repeat you will not find him!
Instead go to the keep in Kaer morhen and go to the big main hall, look for the beds! Check near the foot of every bed, there you will find lamberts card. It is Triss merrigold

Top Bottom