Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwent in mobile

Hey will Gwent be available on mobile like Android OS phones. Has this been announced anywhere or been mentioned before?

I hope they go that route. Would love to play on the go and when im out at the cafe. Nothing better to do anyways.

Gwent card game on mobile?

Hi all,

this is a question mainly for developers.

Will there be a mobile port for this game? I have several friends who play Hearthstone from Blizzard, and they even don't have it installed on PC or notebook, it's perfect to play on tablet or mobile.
Please can we have this opportunity as-well? :) :).

Anyway thank you for good job, this game rocks!

Regards,
Kaleb

iOS and Mobile Release?

I am very excited to play this game but as my schedule has become more busy i can only play games through iOS laptop and or mobile ipad/iphone. I was curious if any plans for Mobile(Android/iOS) and or iOS release is to be expected? Thank you very much for your time.

There arent any offical plans for mobile platforms right now afaik.
However they said they will be looking at it at some point when Gwent is fully fleshed out on PC/Consoles since its a popular request.

Morrowless;n7826650 said:
Artwork would be too small IMO

I am not sure if this is problem.
It is all about controls ;) and also if you played Hearthstone on mobile, it's not such a problem.

Marcin_Momot;n7862360 said:
At this moment we are focusing on PC and Xbox One, with PS4 to follow in the future.

Hi Marcin,

thank you for your reply :).
I know this fact, but is it any chance that android-mobile version will come?

I think this is really MUST have for card game like Gwent.
Thank you in advance!

I tryed to stream it to my tablet, and I had no problems reading the description under the cards while playing. I have a pretty big tablet though.

Kalebs;n7863030 said:
Hi Marcin,

thank you for your reply :).
I know this fact, but is it any chance that android-mobile version will come?

I think this is really MUST have for card game like Gwent.
Thank you in advance!

We have no information to share about other versions at the moment.

Marcin_Momot;n7863300 said:
We have no information to share about other versions at the moment.

That's sad :( hopefully you will get one. This would bring much more people to game (just sayin, wink :) )

Because why not? Im pretty confident this will come in the future, it only adds to the player base and card games fit every platform, but it will take some time since there are plenty of stages in the line already. One step at a time.

seffard;n7866780 said:
Because why not? Im pretty confident this will come in the future, it only adds to the player base and card games fit every platform, but it will take some time since there are plenty of stages in the line already. One step at a time.

True that :) still can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom