Gwent Open #3 - Had a Really Great Time Watching it

+
Gwent Open #3 - Had a Really Great Time Watching it

I'd just like to say thank you to CDPR and all third parties involved in the organization of Gwent e-Sport scene, specially of the last Gwent Open #3. I started watching Gwent tournaments not long ago, with the last Challenger, and to me that was increadible, the place, the atmosphere, the cast, the actors... I was really impressed by the effort you put into it and its production. And although the Gwent Open is a smaller event, I'll say that I had all the joy, if not more, that I had while watching the Challenger. There were some really increadible matches, with very clever decisions, really good casting, and it was really fun to watch.

For me, the highlight was the arranged match between the commentators Mogwai and Panda, it took many laughs from me!

I'm glad to see Gwent doing so well with its tournaments. Keep them coming! :)

This video isn't mine, but for those who lost the transmission, it shows all the highlights of this great event.

Sure, I saw the final and enjoyed it. I love the The Witcher atmosphere and you, CDPR guys, have to be very proud of the way you are taking. Keep it.

I really liked the tournament as well. Decent casting, excellent play. Just hope we get some more deck diversity for the next one.

The prizepool is too low. I mean just getting to the tournament is a full time job. Two months of work and they get nothing if they lose round 1. Everybody who qualifies for an Open should have 5k guaranteed at least.
What's the point of castles and actors if some of the players aren't even payed at all. How much money was spent on props and location? How much of those things were really seen on stream? 1 minute between games. That's it. It's not like there was a live audience to enjoy it. Why not give that money to the players instead?

Top Bottom