GWENT Open #4 is happening this weekend!

+
GWENT Open #4 is happening this weekend!

Join us on Saturday and Sunday (March 17-18th, 4 PM CET) for another series of epic GWENT battles between top Pro Ladder players! TailBot, Kolemoen, Hanachan, Adzikov, proNEO, Cmel, lbdutchboy and Damorquis will compete for a share of the $25,000 prize pool, Crown Points, and participation in April’s GWENT Challenger tournament.

All matches will be streamed live on our Twitch and YouTube channels, and, as always, casted by GWENT’s fantastic four: Merchant, McBeard, MegaMogwai and Panda. This time they won’t be facing off against each other in a showmatch – but worry not, we do have something special prepared for you!

Speaking of something special – watching the tournament live will be also another occasion to grab some new Twitch Drops!

For watching a total of at least 3 hours of the March 2018 GWENT Open official livestream you will be awarded with 1 Card Keg, and for watching the final best of five you will receive the Winner’s favourite Premium Bronze Card.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter @GWENTMasters, and join the conversation about the upcoming #GWENTOpen!

Last edited:
Currently it's very easy to earn kegs. I play an average 1.5 hours a day and open between 2 and 4 kegs per day. Win 1 keg to watch the stream isn't a great reward...

Is anyone watching it?

I was surprised Damorquis didn't use ADC to win Round 2 with 1 card in the second game. But then again, he won, so who cares :p

Haven't been paying much attention to the current series of matches, but the first one was pretty great to watch. Happy for lbdutchboy; making it past the quarterfinals in his first official tournament is certainly an achievement. :D

Looking forward to Adzikov vs. TailBot. :p

Same here :) That will be the most exciting probably.

Damorquis is inexperienced though. Especially with ADC. It's a shame. He could have done better. But then again it's his first tournament :)

PLEASE stop flipping the screen when Red player is playing something. It's so confusing and distracting and it doesn't help with anything.

Aaand there we go :p kolemoen sweeping his series of matches, his only loss was from his own forfeit when he didn't draw Nekkers.

I am most excited for the rematch between TailBot and kolemoenn personally, it's Tailbot's chance to win this time :p Last time he lost xD

Guest 4058750

I haven’t got any kegs yet and I watched virtually the whole thing this pm. My twitch is linked to my gwent and xbox...

I didn't receive my keg as well and I have had my accounts linked for multiple weeks now and was watching the open the entire time. Will wait to see if I don't receive the premium bronze tomorrow before contacting support.

- mulligan bug
- no adjustment
- RNG Festival

however,
force a meeting
wow, sounds great !! (irony)

i refuse to watch. if cdpr wants to treat my struggle with disconnects on their servers as they don't care, then i don't care about their events.

Guest 4058750

Yes they are linked and I was watching on my Xbox which is logged in to my twitch account.

partci;n10683901 said:
PLEASE stop flipping the screen when Red player is playing something. It's so confusing and distracting and it doesn't help with anything.

Agreed. Constantly flipping the screen made for a terrible viewing experience. Maybe make a proper spectator mode? In the mean time stop flipping the screen.

Top Bottom