Gwent Premium Keg Weekend, wish you would have warned me...

+
Gwent Premium Keg Weekend, wish you would have warned me...

I feel a little cheated. I just spend $70 on the 60 Keg pack last night and opened them all.
Then I get onto day and see that you now have the Premium Keg Weekend..... what the heck....
If I would have known that you was adding that, I would have waited to open my kegs...
I even have photo proof that I bought the $70 in my purchase history but for some reason It's not letting me add any photos on here.
I tried with my phone and pc and still saying "Error uploading image"
Wish I got some kind of warning... Really.. If you would have had a message in the game or even on the Keg purchase screen saying "Premium Keg Weekend at this date ____."
Then I could have waited to open all of them and be happy but I got no warning and now i'm kinda really mad.

Situations like these are tricky. It's not that I cannot understand your frustration, because I can, but that CDPR can never escape players like you, because there will always be someone that just bought/opened something before a sale/special event (is announced). Even if CDPR would have announced it a week ago, then the evening before, there still would have been plenty of people that just missed the boat. If I had known the premium weekend would be coming, I would have saved all my kegs also. But that's just the way things are.

Guest 4226291

4RM3D;n10223532 said:
Situations like these are tricky. It's not that I cannot understand your frustration, because I can, but that CDPR can never escape players like you, because there will always be someone that just bought/opened something before a sale/special event (is announced). Even if CDPR would have announced it a week ago, then the evening before, there still would have been plenty of people that just missed the boat. If I had known the premium weekend would be coming, I would have saved all my kegs also. But that's just the way things are.

Actually it’s quite easy to solve. How about a fair warning when sales and or reward weekends like this start so you don’t have a fan base left feeling cheated?

EternalJxx;n10223972 said:
Actually it’s quite easy to solve. How about a fair warning when sales and or reward weekends like this start so you don’t have a fan base left feeling cheated?

Which I have already explained that it doesn't solve the problem. Reread my post.

4RM3D;n10225402 said:
Which I have already explained that it doesn't solve the problem. Reread my post.
I do believe if they did have a warning at least a month early then that would give us time to save up more kegs, if even if I was to spend all 60 kegs and then the next day they post up a warning a month early, then I would have more time to try get more kegs.

Blind_Wolf;n10230812 said:
I do believe if they did have a warning at least a month early then that would give us time to save up more kegs, if even if I was to spend all 60 kegs and then the next day they post up a warning a month early, then I would have more time to try get more kegs.

That's true, but that's also a different matter entirely.

Top Bottom