GWENT: Price of Power | EP2: Thanedd Coup | Teaser Trailer

+
The Cat Witcher nerf was one of the greatest decisions in Gwent balance history since that card was just giving insane amounts of value, and not just any value but REMOVAL VALUE (in adition to movement synergy ofc) which is the best kind of value we can get. I do not miss those times when the exact same ST movement deck was 50% of all games I got matched against. -_-
I mean I saw people playing a 7 provision Necromancy just to get more of these! Imagine the utter devilry they would cause if paired with the silly Megascope shenanigans! 👺
The fact that you think this card isn't so great rn (which I still disagree with) just shows the amount of power creeping that goes on.
And the buff to Koschey through giving 2 power larvas was simply silly and unnecesairy.
Post automatically merged:

Infinite Teleportations incoming? Kek
I dont think you can use infinite teleportation because The order of the things.

First you will use teleportation in that card, The card will create another teleportation and teleportation will create another card.

So you will play The second teleportation before The second card.

Its my opinion, of course, Maybe i am wrong

I dont think you can use infinite teleportation because The order of the things.

First you will use teleportation in that card, The card will create another teleportation and teleportation will create another card.

So you will play The second teleportation before The second card.

Its my opinion, of course, Maybe i am wrong
Even if you are right you could still do this with a second copy of Elven Seer.

Even if you are right you could still do this with a second copy of Elven Seer.
Ah, in this situation, yes.

In a round with sarah or jhonny that will be devasting.

And a super gord finisher

But you need 4 rounds at least to do The combo with sarah or jhonny (play One bronze, play another bronze, play Sara or jhonny, play teleporatation).

When you play The second bronze card you will "teleporatation" what you are tying to do

Edit: or need 5 rounds If you will protect it with defender

Last edited:
Ah I see the special is spawned and not the card. So basically a small Francesca. But there is the counter so we do not have a infinite loop.
since you will play again the card with teleportation the count will reset.

So with 2 elves in board.

Play teleportation in the first, he will create another teleportation and you will use the elve again. Use teleportation in the second one, he will create a new teleportation and a new elve. Place the first elve created, use teleportation in that elve....and infinite untill the time reaches 0

I dont particularly like this new ST bronze, it seems too similar to the previous ST bronze that is a 4 for 5 and creates a special bronze.

But i will say its nice to see all these users theorycrafting strategies with the new cards, carry on.

rrc

Forum veteran
Introducing absolute [...] horrible Legendaray on par with ST standard:
I think I have over reacted. It is not a horrible Legendary. It is an OK card which can get moderate/decent value and has synergy with Nature's Gift and Gord. It is contrived and clumsy to use, but can have good value depending on the meta.

Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 7.03.45 PM.png

At this point, I think CDPR deliberately wants to make fun of ST players :coolstory:
The art is awesome though.

Last edited:
Introducing absolute [...] horrible Legendaray on par with ST standard:

View attachment 11238970

At this point, I think CDPR deliberately wants to make fun of ST players :coolstory:
The art is awesome though.
What are you talking about ???
Every other faction would kill to get this.
This is Ithlinne from Open Beta (except that she only pulled one and created the other).
Double Rebuke is not a joke ... with the deathblows alone this can be a 16 for 12 ... plus removal value ... and triggering Symbiosis twice ...

This might be the strongest card from the second wave (thus far).

Edit: I assume this is her father ... I guess her father was always better than her, so the card is quite true to that.

Last edited:
wait wait. That card play the "copy" from the deck?

So you need to have both bronze cards in the deck and it will play both of them? In other terms, you need to use it in round 1? I didnt get that card

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
wait wait. That card play the "copy" from the deck?

So you need to have both bronze cards in the deck and it will play both of them? In other terms, you need to use it in round 1? I didnt get that card
Yes you will pull all copies.
If you have only 1 you will play only 1, if you have 2 in deck you will pull and play both.

i understand, the idea its to create more waylays with vanadain.

But the waylays come to your hand, so you need another round to put they back to the deck in mulligan phase, but if you use 4 waylay in the next round without vanadai they wont get too much value.

So, the you will problably need snowball tu pull the waylays back to deck in the same round you played vanadain and than play 4 waylay with this legendary.

But come on, thats too much setup for an "ok" combo
Post automatically merged:

So let me get this straight.
You call a double Rebuke + 2 point body + double Symbiosis trigger trash ?
So let me get to a real game.

When you will use a double rebuke? In first round and only have another rebuke with forest protector? Or in last round and play first and second round without rebuke? Also withthe possibility one of the rebukes stay in your hand in the final mulligan and brick it

I mean, i am not a SC lover, but i have to agree with RCC, those new cards makes non sense in comparation with other faction's cards

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom