GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

+

GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

Being the first single-player expansion to GWENT, it combines the best elements of roguelike, deckbuilding, and strategy games with the unique mechanics of GWENT card battles.

Find out more right here: LINK

Woohoo, Project Nekker has landed! Looks cool, "battle unique enemies" in the trailer to me definitely says some fun puzzle-ish things like Thronebreaker. I haven't played much Gwent at all lately, but I'm excited to give this a go soon :)

Looks fun!

I look forward to trying it out once I have a chance to do so. Might even get me to play the multiplayer more than I have been.

Disappointing to see CDPR and GOG forgetting their principles - used to be the Soundtrack and cosmetic DLC were included in CDPR releases as standard, without the need to purchase "Deluxe" Editions.

On top of that, my current options are no OST/comsetic DLC or I have to pay extra for a deluxe edition that includes items for the MP portion, which I don't play and would thus have no use for.

This is actually really fun. I did not expect much with how CDPR has been downplaying it but I just lost my first run and I loved it. I wanted to save on energy and did not expect Runemage to swing it last turn. That sort of risk-reward factor is kind of interesting.
Many cards seem to share abilities with multiplayer so it's probably a pretty good entry point to regular Gwent as well.

Recently I get the impression the devs just want to let loose without the constant worry of balancing and this sort of game allows that.
I'd imagine anyone into Slay the Spire would enjoy this. Hopefully word gets out.

Last edited:
how do i buy the deluxe version on andriod? only seems to have the standard
Post automatically merged:

Ah i understood already.

I Will put Here what i Discover for more players

"Deluxe Edition on iOS and Android​

Finally, when it comes to the mobile version of the game. The main issue players have is that they don’t know how to purchase the Gwent: Rogue Mage Deluxe Edition. The Deluxe Edition costs 20 dollars, but it also adds a bunch of bonuses for the multiplayer version of Gwent, and thus mostly the already existing Gwent players are most interested in it.

The thing is, due to the nature of the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, the Deluxe Version of the game is sold as an in-game “upgrade” purchase. Thus, you first need to buy the regular version of the game for $10 and then buy the upgrade inside the game for another $10."

This is actually really fun. I did not expect much with how CDPR has been downplaying it but I just lost my first run and I loved it. I wanted to save on energy and did not expect Runemage to swing it last turn. That sort of risk-reward factor is kind of interesting.
Many cards seem to share abilities with multiplayer so it's probably a pretty good entry point to regular Gwent as well.

Recently I get the impression the devs just want to let loose without the constant worry of balancing and this sort of game allows that.
I'd imagine anyone into Slay the Spire would enjoy this. Hopefully word gets out.

I tried a run and it was quite fun. The regular fights were super easy at first, I was a bit disappointed. I did the same as you (saving my energy) but... the Frost Dragon (first Boss) totally destroyed me. Next time, I won't be shy with Alzur's spells.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I have a request, to anyone who bought the deluxe edition - could you please post screenshots here of the extras for the gwent multiplayer game? (cardbacks, title, board)

Because ive looked everywhere and couldnt find them, on the store page nor in-game, when selecting trinkets (it usually shows even the ones you dont have and need to purchase/ unlock).

Thanks in advance.

I have a request, to anyone who bought the deluxe edition - could you please post screenshots here of the extras for the gwent multiplayer game? (cardbacks, title, board)

Because ive looked everywhere and couldnt find them, on the store page nor in-game, when selecting trinkets (it usually shows even the ones you dont have and need to purchase/ unlock).

Thanks in advance.

You can find them on playgwent.com, Ryan linked it at the bottom of his post. Or do you need actual ingame screenshots? Otherwise this is what you get in Gwent by buying the RM deluxe edition:

DRK3

Forum veteran
You can find them on playgwent.com, Ryan linked it at the bottom of his post. Or do you need actual ingame screenshots? Otherwise this is what you get in Gwent by buying the RM deluxe edition:

Thank you! I missed that link, but it does indeed show what i was looking for :beer:

I bought rouge mage on my iPhone the deluxe edition. but I am not getting the card back on my Gwent account and both games are linked

So it's not like Thronebreaker with rpg dialogue choices and "cutscenes" eh? As a person who played and loved Thronebreaker for the story in spite of the Gwent mechanics instead of because of them, disappointed.

Game looks great, can't wait to play it.
However, as a Mac user that doesn't like to play mobile games: any plans for a macOS port?

Top Bottom