Gwent Season started, how do I play Pro Ladder?

+
Gwent Season started, how do I play Pro Ladder?

Question is as the title goes. I was rank 20, so I'm in the Pro Ladder, but I can't see a button for pro ladder. Just Casual and Ranked, as it was.

Oh geez, I'm stupid, sry guys. I was just curious about the lack of a button. Because when the season ends, the "Ranked" button is just greyed out, I thought there must be a Pro Ladder button greyed out already, I guess there just isn't yet.

I reached above 4.2k but cannot queue up for Pro-ladder. Anyone else with a similar problem?

daxt86;n9489281 said:
I reached above 4.2k but cannot queue up for Pro-ladder. Anyone else with a similar problem?

If you reached that last season you should be able to play ProLadder. If you did not you have to wait for the end of the season to reach ProLadder. There is no "during season" admission.

You have to be at that point at the end of the season to go in the ProLadder next season. And for the next season you need to reach Rank 21.

Vaishar;n9491851 said:
If you reached that last season you should be able to play ProLadder. If you did not you have to wait for the end of the season to reach ProLadder. There is no "during season" admission.

You have to be at that point at the end of the season to go in the ProLadder next season. And for the next season you need to reach Rank 21.

That's the thing. I reached 4204mmr or something on the evening of the 27th of August before the season ended but I am unable to queue for Pro-ladder.

I have made a ticket but so far with no reasponse.

I definitely finished with an MMR of 4207 and can't access the proladder. Before you ask, no I didn't drop down, my rewards screen said 4207 and I know I did because I worked my butt off in the last few hours before the ladder closed. Multiple requests to support haven't been answered. Username is undistortion in game. Please can someone fix this asap. Getting really frustrated now.

undistortion;n9500581 said:
I definitely finished with an MMR of 4207 and can't access the proladder. Before you ask, no I didn't drop down, my rewards screen said 4207 and I know I did because I worked my butt off in the last few hours before the ladder closed. Multiple requests to support haven't been answered. Username is undistortion in game. Please can someone fix this asap. Getting really frustrated now.

This sounds exactly like my case. I reached 4204 and cannot queue for it either. I have made an attempt to write multiple times on the forum, write a support ticket via their official site AND via the forums... So far no answers at all.

As we are clearly multiple people affected by this issue, could any CD Project Red officials and/or forum admins bring this issue further? Thank you.

daxt86;n9505881 said:
This sounds exactly like my case. I reached 4204 and cannot queue for it either. I have made an attempt to write multiple times on the forum, write a support ticket via their official site AND via the forums... So far no answers at all.

As we are clearly multiple people affected by this issue, could any CD Project Red officials and/or forum admins bring this issue further? Thank you.

Before patch there was bug with MMR points,you had to see on leaderboards your real MMR, maybe that was problem?

Top Bottom