Gwent Seasons + Seasonal Avatars

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was bored so i decided to make this, at least it's informative for players who didnt know.

January - Season of the Wolf
February - Season of Love
March - Season of the Bear (Skellige)
April - Season of the Elves (Scoiatael)
May - Season of the Viper (Nilfgaard)
June - Season of Magic
July - Season of the Griffin
August - Season of the Draconid (Monsters)
September - Season of the Dryad (Scoiatael)
October - Season of the Cat
November - Season of Mahakam (Scoiatael)
December - Season of the Wild Hunt (Monsters)

So, as you can see, most seasons have a theme that can be associated with a faction, and SC is the one with the most seasons with 3, followed by SK and MO with 2, NG has 1, and NR is the only one who doesnt have a single themed season (unless you count the wolf witchers... i didnt because in Gwent their cards are all Neutral)

(EDIT)

I decided to take a step further and include the seasonal tree avatars you can get each month, with my personal guesses of what they will be in the upcoming seasons, feel free to share your own guesses:

Season of the Bear:

Season of the Elves:
(were there more?)

Season of the Viper:

Season of Magic:
Avatar 1 - Alternative Triss (old)
Avatar 2 - Alternative Yennefer (old)

And now, my guesses/wishes:

Season of the Dryad:

Season of the Draconid:
Avatar 3 - Villentretenmerth (CORRECT)

Season of the Warrior: (CANCELLED?)

Season of the Cat:
???

Season of Mahakam:

Season of Wild Hunt:

Season of the Wolf:

Season of Love:

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
@Riven-Twain Didnt know about that thread, but i noticed some differences with my list:

On yours, it says:
July- Season of the Griffin
September - Season of the Dryad

I dont know if they're outdated info or typos, or maybe im wrong, but i followed the contract list, where it says:
July- Season of the Dryad
September - Season of the Warrior

DRK3

Forum veteran
Edited my first post, now to include info and guesses of what the seasonal tree avatars were and will be.

Im not sure of what they were in the 1st 2 seasons we had seasonal trees (season of bear and elves), so if anyone can help me with those, i would appreciate it.

Note: when i say (old), i mean its an avatar that already was available in beta.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Season Of The Warrior? Does it still exist?

Has this been removed or is it coming in October?

The information i put on my first post was based on the contracts section of Gwent, but for some reason CDPR changed the seasons for July and September.

I will update now the initial post with the correct names for those seasons, sorry if i caused you confusion.

The information i put on my first post was based on the contracts section of Gwent, but for some reason CDPR changed the seasons for July and September.

I will update now the initial post with the correct names for those seasons, sorry if i caused you confusion.
It's all good thank you for your response.

It seems like CDPR has replaced the season of the warrior by the season of the griffin. That must be why July and September have changed.

A confirmation by a dev on whether or not this is correct would still be welcome.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Just reached 100 avatars! By ranking up a bit further than before (with a Ciri Nova deck, why not)
100 AVATARS.jpg

Pretty proud of it and wanted to share, but not enough to create a new topic just to brag about it (if there's a more adequate thread for this, feel free to move it, mr moderators)

Also got 10 cardbacks, i feel like like its enough variety for all moods.

What about you, your impressive trinket collections or other collecting feats?

Top Bottom