Gwent: The witcher card game hotfix is now live!

+
arihuss;n9084420 said:
So, skellige still super strong, monsters officially dead and NR potentially OP
Consume monster deck is stronger than ever as there isn't much weather anymore, allowing 4 more consume units to deck.
Bear is so pitiful now that I wont even bother targeting it anymore. It will only hit 1 Crone, wont hit harpy eggs etc. Slight change utterly destroyed it. That is how you know it was broken.

MrRagdoll;n9085590 said:
You will get the titles after season ends. Some people already got titles as they played closed beta.

Are you sure ? I play since the open beta and I have the 2 first titles.

Did someone come across the problem with not giving of MMR points if the opponent rage quite?!?!

I am talking about games >3kMMR.

Last edited:
Some titles are for getting a rank within the season, some is just for reaching the rank. You should get a bunch of them when you get to lv10, then some more as you move up

Keymaker7;n9087440 said:
Did someone come across the problem with not giving of MMR points if the opponent rage quite?!?!

Yeah, I did just yesterday. I don´t know if it was a rage quit but opponent forfeited just as I was hitting pass button after clearly winning third round. Got no mmr and new rank as I should. As if the match never occured! Quite annoying, especially because it was really intense match against highly superior opponent (six ranks over me)!

MrRagdoll;n9087690 said:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...my-last-game-c 4RM3D's answer might be what you are looking for.

Thanks mate but it is not the problem. I saw points after the match. There were visible. BUT when I go to the ranking view there is no points. Somehow there are not added to my account. It only happens when opponent rage quite. I won, I saw the number of MMR points for the win and after that I am checking Ranking and what? It hasn't change :(

What is important it happens after yesterday patch.

Keymaker7;n9087950 said:
Thanks mate but it is not the problem. I saw points after the match. There were visible. BUT when I go to the ranking view there is no points. Somehow there are not added to my account. It only happens when opponent rage quite. I won, I saw the number of MMR points for the win and after that I am checking Ranking and what? It hasn't change :(

What is important it happens after yesterday patch.

I can feel your pain. According to end screen result I went over 2.5k twice and after loosing next game suddenly dropped to 2.4k with -50 MMR swing. Annoying to win twice in a row TWICE just to loose 100 MMR from 1 defeat that showed ~-50 MMR

Happened to me as well. Was needed 3 points! fml for the next rank. Won the game. Saw "+47" points. Aaaand...nothing... Had to win another game.

On a side note. Is it me or mmr system was changed? Before patch i was loosing almost as much points as i was gaining. Now it's ~ 7-8 : 1 ration ( gain \ loss ) which is great.

What NR buff? If anything NR was nerfed.
Sergeants don’t boost silvers anymore.
Kaedweni now useless.
Pavetta continues to be the worst Silver in the game.
Not even talking about the golds that are so bad that most people uses the neutral golds instead.

[h=1]Praise the casual! F... S... S... .[/h] They jus killed the game. Now we have just 3 playable archetypes. And that's all.

Dmitriy_Konan;n9089970 said:
[h=1]Praise the casual! F... S... S... .[/h] They jus killed the game. Now we have just 3 playable archetypes. And that's all.

Better than last 2 patches for sure! At least they nerfed weather and consume monsters is still playable IMO.

Hmm, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't understand the change about Jaskier?

"Dandelion will now shuffle the cards back into your Deck"

It's shuffle the deck entirely? Or Before the patch, cards buffed by him were not shuffled?

I loved Gwent before but can def say that I am really enjoying this update! I also appreciate how much work has been put into this game already and can't wait to see what's in the future!!!
:cheers:

This feels like the Northern realms have been boosted a bit to much, that being said at least now they made sure armour value works against them now so there siege units arent to OP, skellige feels like they are just punishing it every patch, yes i play skellige not cos their OP i didn't know til reading the forums, so i don't like it that much, (probably bias i admit). but the worst part is this patch has made weather cards as good as useless, and by doing so has killed one of the monsters chief strengths, their use of weather cards.

Last edited:
The idea is weather is in itself useless, but still usable when used with something else. A hound plus frost is 6 value, if it sticks for 3 more round you get 12 total. A fog plus foglets is 8.. etc. With most main decks having zero weather counter or just the mage, you can keep them ticking over to get good value out of them. This weaken the archetype that was overwhelmingly good in the last patch. White frost is defo dead though. Caranthar is way weaker now, but frost hound and foglet, woodland spirit or just dagon consume using foglet to thin deck is still viable. They did a lot of work to stop cards from gaining a ridiculous amount of points. Ithline is one of the worst now with it able to pull out 24-5 on her own. Gigni Vs NR can get crazy, but you kinda do it to yourself. Other than that, there isn't many one single card that does crazy swing without you seeing it coming.

It is hard to believe people still thinks NR is OP now.
It has been nerfed, at least machines deck is dead, don’t play others, just witchers because the silvers are so bad that you must go for neutral silvers (same for most golds).
Dwarfs - Consume - SK any type still kills NR só explain to me, how NR is OP, are you really losing to it?

Top Bottom