GWENT: The Witcher Card Game | How to Play

+

Watch the official guide for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game — a free to play strategy card game!

In GWENT, players from all around the world clash in fast-paced duels that combine bluffing, careful deck constructions and on-the-fly decision making.

Following the launch of the Homecoming update, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is coming out of beta on PC on October 23rd. The launch of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game will follow December 4th.

Looking good! I particularly like the music.

(Such a pity we couldn't see Borys' hands as he narrated that.)

The video is nice, but for noobs. I would like to have a post about all the new card ability groups for instance:
- Order
- Zeal
- Bloodlust
- Cooldown
- Charge
- Immune
- Artifact
- Special card
- Trap
- Resilience
And many more i may be overlooking

Awesome job, CDPR....not that I'm surprised. (To be fair, @Bajoli, any such video is meant to "sell" the game to those on the fence about it. I'm sure there will more than enough tutorial videos about the finer points of the new features, if not from CDPR then from the usual YouTube folks.) :)

DRK3

Forum veteran
We sure will need more tutorials...

Even for players who knew all cards by heart, now everything is so drastically different everyone will start learning from scratch.

If no tutorials by launch... oh well, trial and error, that's the way we all learned in closed beta.

Nice intro, but why is it rated T? Wasn't HC suppose to be rated M, to get back to its darker Witcher roots?

Nice intro, but why is it rated T? Wasn't HC suppose to be rated M, to get back to its darker Witcher roots?
If the current content, without censorship and such qualify for T why go for an higher rating? It would serve no purpose. I'm fairly sure CDPR won't care about the rating when making new cards (just see the leaked thronebreaker cards for reference, in one Maeve literally impale a dude with her sword on a table)

how do I use taunt , there is a contract for using taunt , but cant find what to press, took 4 games to notice the gg button .

how do I use taunt , there is a contract for using taunt , but cant find what to press, took 4 games to notice the gg button .

There's a small white speech bubble icon below where your Leader stands; click on that to find the taunt wheel.

Top Bottom