GWENT: The Witcher Card Game -- Official FAQ

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game -- Official FAQ

Have Questions? Want Answers? Check out official GWENT: The Witcher Card Game FAQ here.

If you have any additional questions and/or suggestions be sure to you leave them in the comments section below.

It will be an online game, player vs player ?
We build our neck by " chance " or by playing a lot of game -> crédits -> buy package incluse random cards
or maybe auction or exchange market ?
Thx \m/

Is there also going to be a mobile version?

Yeah that would be definitely great, gwent could make all the mornings that I am being stuck in public urban transport much better part of the day :).
Folks at CDPR have been really listening to community so far, maybe they still have some aces up their sleeve.

How exactly will the players acquire cards in the game? Winning from matches? Buying packs? Buying specific cards? ...
And will there be a way to trade cards with other players, or exchange them in some other way?

I'm trying not to make comparisons with Heartstone. But we can assume you'll draw inspiration from the good aspects of it, right?

I very hope, that I will can play single without internet. Please! :blushing:
From the FAQ:
Can I play GWENT in single player mode?
In a nutshell: yes, but not during the upcoming Beta. We plan to release a fully featured single player adventure for GWENT, and a skirmish, player vs. AI mode.
So, it looks like we'll need to wait for single-player.

But I hope, availability of Internet access is not necessary for play in single (like Hearthstone for example).

also in the faq:
Is an Internet connection required to play?

An Internet connection will be required to purchase items and download the single player campaign (as they become available).

so most likely not, since they specifically only mention downloading.

Hoping for ps4 beta, can't wait to play.

---------- Updated at 10:11 AM ----------

Please have hard to get rare cards , and some form of gambling whether risking cards or ingame currency , card variety is what will keep us excited, I understand ingame purchases to make profit but also reward frequent play, winning and even quality random drops, it's such a cool game with so much potential. But It would be the best if every once in a while u see someone drop/use a card that no one else has, like there is real rarity to a select few.

Top Bottom