GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Server Stress Test

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Server Stress Test

We’re cooking up a special event connected to the launch of the upcoming closed beta. It’s called Kill the Servers!, it’s taking place on September 23rd and 27th, and it will allow some of you to play GWENT even before the Closed Beta! We want to see how everything reacts to a lot of you joining the battlefield simultaneously. Once you blow out the fuses, and you probably will, we can fix things so the Closed Beta runs smooth when we launch on October 25th.

Long story short, we want to stress test the servers and we need your help to make that happen. Visit the website to learn more about the whole event!

So, to get access to that event I need to have code (released on Facebook and Twitter)....and what is the next step, can find this info what to do with that code?
Is this a code to use on gog.com and from there i will be able to download game?

So, to get access to that event I need to have code (released on Facebook and Twitter)....and what is the next step, can find this info what to do with that code?
Is this a code to use on gog.com and from there i will be able to download game?

The access to the test build will be obtained via the KTS website. We're going to add a special registration module to the site later today.

One important question: We are fully allowed to publish any Gameplay from the "stress test" on youtube and twitch.tv, am I right?

I better ask, before I get a ban one of these platforms :smiling2:

Holy mamma I think I'm in. Downloading it on GoG now! Woohooo!!!!!!!!

? Where are you in ? xD The keys are supposed to be given away tomorrow 23.09 right? xD

Nevermind, you can enter your email on the playgwent site and download the launcher.

Last edited:
Yeah downloading now on gog. I mean, it makes sense :D You can download it now, so you get the key tomorrow and can instantly test it.

Would be a nice fail if 80% of people were still downloading the game tomorrow :)

Installed but, is it normal that in GOG Galaxy, when you open Gwent page there is written: Installation Failed ?

EDIT: ok, nvm, restarted GOG Galaxy and it's okay now,

See you Tomorrow Guys !!!:happy2:

Last edited:
Yeah downloading now on gog. I mean, it makes sense :D You can download it now, so you get the key tomorrow and can instantly test it.

Would be a nice fail if 80% of people were still downloading the game tomorrow :)

There's no additional key. If you download it today, you're good to go for tomorrow. :)

Top Bottom