GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Server Stress Test

+
See you Tomorrow Guys !!!:happy2:

See ya

If there is 1 big thing that worries me after today, it is the information about "We recommend a Gamepad". I really hope that PC players won't get an ugly console interface.... Other cardgames work wonderfull with Keyboard and Mouse. I do have a good Gamepad, but the question is not if I have it or not, but if I expect a good k+m support or not, since I prefer these over gamepads in most games.

Only for 64 bit systems? On my windows 7 32 does not start (to the menu). Incompatibility error.

I am happy that the game accepts a gamepad. Using a mouse and keyboard is just asking for carpal tunnel injury. Besides, the gamepad feels more fun to use.

---------- Updated at 08:25 PM ----------

And we're live. If you have feedback, bugs to report, please send them to questions@playgwent.com
Apparently it is not live anymore, but there is no notice. I deleted the email, so it was impossible to check the exact times the servers were open. It turns out that CEST is six hours ahead of EST. The servers being down for NA players and the time given in CEST would imply that all server times will correspond to servers located in CEST. Poland? I don't know how helpful NA players will be if the servers do not stay on into evenings here. Thanks for the invite though. I will try to find times to play.

Today my galaxy has updated myh KTS game to V. RC4.1... Is this right? What I missed?

Yup, that was the version for KTS Round 2. If you missed all that, then I'm sorry for your loss... I've also uploaded gameplay for each of the KTS decks in a playlist, you can take a look to see what you missed.

ertrr... weird! I have Galaxy configured to update automaticlly at start it. And I've played both KTS tests...I mean, I also verify if updates correspond to news here anounced... so... weird-twice

ertrr... weird! I have Galaxy configured to update automaticlly at start it. And I've played both KTS tests...I mean, I also verify if updates correspond to news here anounced... so... weird-twice
When you played KTS Round 2, did the CDPR message at start of game change for you?

Top Bottom