GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

+
Gremist is just one card and shieldmaidens benefit from being hurt also just one time, so these cards are not something you can build your playstyle around, they can be nice complement, but not core cards for such deck.

Review please Avalfkha from the monsters, because what he gives 2 cards to his side, and 1 card the opponent is a cheat, because think Avalakh is 1 map, we throw its initial value is equal to 6, or we lose one card, but give her opponent when we get instead randomly 2 cards or 1 card as the second card is as a replacement avalakhu when the enemy got avalakha is + 1, and still receives an additional 1 card from avalakha ability or the opponent gets 2 cards when we map 1. Spy on the spy and that he must give the bonus only one side of which is spying.
Review please.
After Nilfgaard has its bonuses on the spyware that gives him an advantage when monsters like there is nothing for a spy. If you can not fix avalakha to change + 1 card opponent, change at least to the card that he gives + 2 monsters were given not randomly, but deliberately, or whether it would be possible to choose 2 cards that you want to obtain, while the opponent was given randomly. And we have the output balance. And then the game is already randomly, where people just start playing with ease overcome human has 20 levels. I like randomness with 13 levels on the hands of people who had prevailed 20-30 level, as it is not strange to find?
I apologize for my English, I translate google.
Пересмотрите пожалуйста Avalfkha со стороны монстров, ведь то что он даёт 2 карты своей стороне, и 1 карту сопернику это чит, ведь подумайте, Авалакх это 1 карта, мы выкидываем его начальное значение которого равно 6, или же мы лишаемся 1 карты, но даём её противнику, когда как мы получаем вместо него рандомно 2 карты или же 1 карту, так как вторая карта идет как замена авалакху, когда как противник получил авалакха это + 1, и ещё дополнительно получает 1 карту от способности авалакха или же противник получает 2 карты, когда как мы 1 карту. Шпион на то и шпион что он должен давать бонус только той стороне которой шпионит.
Пересмотрите пожалуйста.
Ведь Нильфгаард имеет свои бонусы на шпионов, которые дают ему преимущество, когда как у монстров нет ничего для шпиона.
Если нет возможности исправить авалакха с целью изменения + 1 карты сопернику, то измените хотя бы, чтобы карты которые он даёт + 2 монстрам давались не рандомно, а целенаправленно, или же можно было бы выбирать 2 карты которые ты хочешь получить, когда как сопернику давали рандомно. И на выходе имеем баланс. А то игра уже и так рандомно, где человек только начавший играть с легкостью одолеет человека имеющего 20 уровень. Я подобным рандомом с 13 уровнем на руках одолевал людей которые имели 20-30 уровень, как то странно не находите?
Проше прощение за мой английский, перевожу google.

mg1000;n7856040 said:
Если нет возможности исправить авалакха с целью изменения + 1 карты сопернику, то измените хотя бы, чтобы карты которые он даёт + 2 монстрам давались не рандомно, а целенаправленно, или же можно было бы выбирать 2 карты которые ты хочешь получить, когда как сопернику давали рандомно. И на выходе имеем баланс. А то игра уже и так рандомно, где человек только начавший играть с легкостью одолеет человека имеющего 20 уровень. Я подобным рандомом с 13 уровнем на руках одолевал людей которые имели 20-30 уровень, как то странно не находите?
Проше прощение за мой английский, перевожу google.

I have toruble understanding even the Russian untranslated text. It is quite normal, if you can win opponent 10 levels ahead of you; he may be f2p player farming cards, and you may be donating for example. Compare not the level, but rank.
Also Avallac'h does not seem underpowered for me. Maybe CDPR should consider making it 10 power silver weather immune (stannis with different card gain mechanic) instead of gold, but it seems balanced to me.

A new update just now? Have service interrupted and strange behavior with rank, the old announcement on webiste have also date updated.

I suggest keeping axeman at base strength 6-7 and only gets stronger when your own cards are weakened. This nerfs him enough because if we keep it as is, the Skellige deck becomes very weak. I've still won matches against Skellige deck users who would rely on axeman. There's always a way. What they should really consider nerfing is Villentretenmerth.

Dijkstra-ru;n7859890 said:
I have toruble understanding even the Russian untranslated text. It is quite normal, if you can win opponent 10 levels ahead of you; he may be f2p player farming cards, and you may be donating for example. Compare not the level, but rank.
Also Avallac'h does not seem underpowered for me. Maybe CDPR should consider making it 10 power silver weather immune (stannis with different card gain mechanic) instead of gold, but it seems balanced to me.

Avallac'h is pretty weak, if we remove 1 card draw per side its easier to expose. So in that case he would be a gold 6 strength spy with no special mechanics such as Birna's pick your preference. If that was compared with Stennis your in essence trading up from silver to gold for -6 base strength. Evaluating the value of base strength with spies is tricky, you generally play them when your opponents strength is irrelevant as you're playing the round to lose.

If we then return the additional draws you have a bit of a wild card situation as the single card you give to the enemy has the potential to be a better draw than the two you receive. I have lost games I had already won just because I decided to play Russian Roulette with him, played him received two weak cards and gave the opponent a game winning card, sure losing those games was my own problem, that having been said it highlights the potential for it to play more into the opponents hand than the owners. One final consideration is that he provides additional thinning for the opponent whilst being a part of the owners own thinning method, this means that the chance of Avallac'h pulling a high power card for the opponent is more likely as the game goes on as they proceed to thin their deck using their own thinning methods.

If Avallac'h was to remain gold, draw two cards for the user, none for the opponent whilst being a much higher base strength then it would be a good card, the problem then being that it would provide a +1 card advantage, which is something that would make him far too powerful in the current state of the game were CA is everything and hard to get, the rub however is that so long as he remains in a state that gives the opponent a card no amount of numerical tweaking will make him any more than an unfortunate necessity as he is the only option for a spy monsters have available to them.

I think there is little too much of Impera Brigade after the patch. It is like those axeman all over again, LOL
I mean, NG is already having an unfair advantage by being overbuffed, and keeps swapping cards at EVERY TURN, really ? Add to it its never ending ability open your cards , and you end up with your opponent not only knowing what you have, but also having option to select exact cards to beat you with, AND the overbuffing!!! I hope something is gonna be done with them to balance it. 2 bst would be more than enough in my opinion.
Again, it is possible to beat all the odds still, just need to be more creative )))

Last edited:
Burza46;n7828250 said:
  • Merigold's Hailstorm, Skellige Storm and White Frost now let you choose one weather effect.
Good thing I bought myself For Honor recently so I don't have to see my Monster's deck being nerfed to hell. I mean cmon why was this necessary? I can mill those cards right away, they are pretty much worthless now, I'd rather use the silver slots for other cards and if I should decide to continue with weather it will be bronze. I welcome most of the other changes but this is, forget my abbreviated french, utter bs.

milosh69;n7874510 said:
Good thing I bought myself For Honor recently so I don't have to see my Monster's deck being nerfed to hell. I mean cmon why was this necessary? I can mill those cards right away, they are pretty much worthless now, I'd rather use the silver slots for other cards and if I should decide to continue with weather it will be bronze. I welcome most of the other changes but this is, forget my abbreviated french, utter bs.

Milling them would be a mistake.

The whole point of a beta is to test the environment, and see how EVERYTHING works. The problem with that is, if 30% of your players are all playing Weather, then there are things not being tested. So what do you do? You nerf cards to force them to play something else. And once they do, and you have more things tested, then you can reset the changes you made.

Not only do I think it's possible that Silver Weather cards will go back to affecting two rows, I think it's likely.

frbfree;n7877020 said:
Not only do I think it's possible that Silver Weather cards will go back to affecting two rows, I think it's likely.
this will happen only if the devs receive feedback like mine (and similar others in this thread). If everyone will be quite about this they won't change it back.

I won't mill them because I really don't want to play right now, especially after the announcement of the placement change that will probably be introduced in a future update. Other than spending time there is no sense in playing when they change something so fundamental about the game. And as I said, I have an alternative to spend time now :D

Gość

Please DEV's, explain - what is the point of silver weather cards? Seriously? You know, I gotta say, I've been waiting some time to dish out some cash for you guys.I
m reconsidering. And I'm not the only one. I think you guys do amazing work and you've shown interest can care on your consumer base. Unlike Ubisoft for instance. Have you seen the knew for honor launch and mess? I don't follow the logic you guys seem to be using to balance cards out. You're making whole sections of the game play completely redundant. Less and less it matter what faction you play - Less and less the game is fun. More and more just plain frustrating. Read the forums for details on what I'm talking about. But an example:
and NR deck can blow the board with gold cards. I've used weather to lower their values only to have them turn into two or three 9 value gold cards. Those were BRONZE UNITS. In order to counter that, particularly on high ranks, you have to have a control deck that allows for very little room for your own cards. Lacerate this, thunder that, scorch this. Even with attacking SK deck, you can't stop gold. So now, load up on shackles and locking and adrenaline to toggle resilience....don't forget the bright light...There's no creativity in playing like this...

Combine card abilities, make them faction unique....Or I promise I won't be the only one quitting.

Gość

To add - the whole thing seems to be coming down to luck. Not strategy. Not intelligence in play. Just luck. I've described gwent as a from of chess in the past. Or that it could be that. Seems more and more like checkers...Same moves over and over....

developers are sleeping or what ? seriously I am tired of those nekkers breed & spawn. Monster passive already keeping last played card & on that 4/5 or more buffed nekkers just spawning out of no where putting huge strength on board & monster players don't have any shame to use this kind of cheesy strategies :/

SERIOUSLY this is not cheesy, it is a well tailored deck you need to deal with. The whine about Nekkers and Vran and Monster passive is just as if you cried about Borkh and Radovid control. Just a nice deck to bedealt with with a lot of counters at hand.

MDTycho;n7881290 said:
SERIOUSLY this is not cheesy, it is a well tailored deck you need to deal with. The whine about Nekkers and Vran and Monster passive is just as if you cried about Borkh and Radovid control. Just a nice deck to bedealt with with a lot of counters at hand.

Vran Deck has enough counters, with Weather nerf less (the new silver weather cards are a joke), but still enough.

But i have to disagree about Borkh, this card lacks counters and decide games if it is well played. Last games i tried to counter it, i have to use more Cards (Dimertium Bomb+ Alzur, or have to play around it that i dont play 2 Cards that are higher than Borkh, which is not always possible) and in the end he use Shani and the last turn was lost. In the current patch Deck diversity is almost dead, only a few decks are left in the meta with little to no Card difference (Which is absolutely ok for a beta, but isnt a good overall balancing and should be changed in the future)

TH3WITCH3R;n7880380 said:
... 4/5 or more buffed nekkers just spawning out of no where putting huge strength on board & monster players don't have any shame to use this kind of cheesy strategies :/
Then they get igni'd and no more respawn. Far worse, monster faction ability kept one of them and became useless.
It is not that easy to play this deck, really.

Dijkstra-ru;n7890130 said:
Then they get igni'd and no more respawn. Far worse, monster faction ability kept one of them and became useless.
It is not that easy to play this deck, really.

I think you are using same strategy OR you don't know how they work. Igni is gold card & now please don't tell me to keep scorch & all other counters to counter nekkers only.

I used igni many time before but they spawn again m again

Top Bottom