Gwent: The witcher card game weather update is now live!

+
DerSchaefrich;n8889810 said:
Anyone here with the same problem? Or is it unique to me?

Edit: OK, seems to be fixed now, got the sum up 2h later

Think it happened to me too. I have bought a total of 110 kegs and was holding 1025 scraps allready.
I should be recieving 3300 but now I'm at 3095. Not sure what went wrong.

I did not receive my 30 scraps reward for 60 kegs pack I bought. Are the rewards still rolling out or is that a bug?

Didn't they told us in the first stream, that we get the 100 meteorite powder back, which we were forced to spend in the card crafting tutorial ???

I love the title of this update! "Weather update" ... oh, it's so fitting.
I just looked at the title of the update and immediately knew there is some super serious change to weather cards. At least TWO of them :D

CDPR, here are some ideas for next updates:
"Weapon balance update"
"Capture the flag update"
"Engine and suspension tweaks update"
"3rd person camera update"

I bet these will fit the overall update content just as well as the one about "weather" :)

I play on playstation 4. Have not got scraps for 60 barrels. Its 2pm est. Did it bug because I was logged in? When the patch when live I was booted off but back on for a few hours and no scraps

Everything worked fine :) .. i got a lot of scrap :D .. Bugii .. where is ur problem man? its called weather update , because the two most powerful and most played weather cards has been changed ..

captainheromaaan;n8892810 said:
Everything worked fine :) .. i got a lot of scrap :D .. Bugii .. where is ur problem man? its called weather update , because the two most powerful and most played weather cards has been changed ..

well they changed about 50 units and 2 weather cards and they call it "weather update".
No problem at all, it's just ... when they say weather, I imagine more than just these two gold cards.
By this logic, they could as well call it "Roach update" - that one was also changed, along with 50 other cards but who cares.

Hi all.Have the same issue on PS4 Pro.After updating the game with the patch it doesn't work at all and stuck on loading Inventory,and have now spikes on loading the resources and the begging of the content loader.

Weather Update sounds about right:
Drought and Ragh Nar Roog damage reduced.
Aeromancy can no longer play Gold weather cards.
Dagon's Power reduced to 6
Nithral only boosting Frost damage on opposing boards.

Good thing I hadn't crafted Drought or RnR yet for my Aeromancy. :(

DRK3

Forum veteran
Didnt like the nerf to Ciri, however im glad it happened, as i already had one that i crafted, then yesterday when i reached level 20, what random legendary i got? Ciri! This way i'll get full scraps and basically get a free legendary of my choice.

Also considering milling my Drought, i crafted it immediately when open beta came, before it got super popular when people realized was OP, but i dont like using popular cards.

And thanks CDP, my Kambi /Hemdall is even better now!

I solved the problem with PS4 in which the game got stuck in the loading screen if you previously changed the game language: just go deleting all the game savings. When you come back into the game, at first the language will be the one from your PS4 settings amd you will be able to get into the game, then the language will be the last you choose into the game. This doesn't affect your progress (they are saved into the servers)

DRK3;n8894900 said:
Didnt like the nerf to Ciri, however im glad it happened, as i already had one that i crafted, then yesterday when i reached level 20, what random legendary i got? Ciri! This way i'll get full scraps and basically get a free legendary of my choice.

Ciri was absolutely busted to the point she was auto-included in more decks than the gold weathers, she needed the nerf.

Nice changes. I approve most of them. Especially the nerf of the two weather cards. Still I have seen no nerfs to the normal Monster Weather deck (OK 1 Power to Dagon. Like this is the problem). There are too many cards which spawn weather effects and too few cards which cancel them.

Top Bottom