GWENT too easy please add stronger players!

+
GWENT too easy please add stronger players!

At this point I just try to get highest score possible (313 atm) because winning is trivial !
Would it be possible to re-play players like the ones in Novigrad tourny please ?

Well.. most of the people from the tournament are gone or they hate you too much for a re-match.

I'd love to have a tournament with random opponents which you can repeat whenever you like. Then again the best way simply seems to be a standalone version of it with improved AI and Multiplayer function. Or real cards - I'd definitely pay for both!

I'd like that too but the better alternative is just multiplayer Gwent.

Except Gwent isn't a multiplayer game.
It's a single player game against and AI.

If you played Gwent against actual opponents, there would be two decks.
The spy deck and the counterspy deck.
Victory would be predetermined by how many spies the spy deck drew.
There's no need to even play the hand.

If the game becomes too easy, I guess anyone can ramp up the difficulty artificially by removing spies or heroes and playing with a weaker deck.

If the game becomes too easy, I guess anyone can ramp up the difficulty artificially by removing spies or heroes and playing with a weaker deck.

I don't see the fuss with Hero cards. I think most of them are underwhelming at best.T he only ones that stand out are both the 15 cards, Yen and spy card. That's it really. I mean, what's the point of the Triss card? It's terrible. The 10's are next to useless too if you, erm, well play your cards right. Throw a high normal card out and the AI will use it's scorch cards straight off the bat. When you're relatively sure it has none left and you have a horn or two, your bog standard cards are more valuable that most hero cards. Then there's the medic card and decoy cards - which hero cards ignore. I've won many a game just using my decoys to pick up my medic cards if no spies are remaining or included in that specific match.

I like to have the two solidarity 8 catapult cards (or whatever they're called) and a horn in my deck. That's 64 from 3 cards. Better than any hero card, especially if you have the clear weather leader. It's a last round winner 9/10 times

Last edited:
Except Gwent isn't a multiplayer game.
It's a single player game against and AI.

If you played Gwent against actual opponents, there would be two decks.
The spy deck and the counterspy deck.
Victory would be predetermined by how many spies the spy deck drew.
There's no need to even play the hand.
Obviously a MP version would need tweaking.

Top Bottom