Gwent Tracker in Pro Ladder

+
Gwent Tracker in Pro Ladder

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew why Gwenttracker doesn't recognize my matches in the Pro Ladder, thus not giving me the ability to see my winrate etc. I know it's not an official tool, but I loved using it to analyse patterns ala winrates against certain factions and frequency of factions, allowing me to properly adapt. Is there any other tool that is working for the Pro Ladder? I don't need card infos, or all the other ingame-aids, but I'd really love to have my match history properly recorded.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know, but I can tell you what I do at times
warning: extreme nerdy behavior ahead!
...so sometimes I sit and make a chart of ''wins/losses'' against each faction- and within each faction the archetype. For example I'll have:
Scoia- mulligan
Scoia- spell
Scoia- dwarves
Scoia- other

NG- spies
NG- reveal
NG- other

Etc.

I know it's a level of nerdiness that can't even be seen at a doctor who convention... I bet you feel some sympathy for my husband right now :sad:

ArianeGrosmont;n9485971 said:
I don't know, but I can tell you what I do at times
warning: extreme nerdy behavior ahead!
...so sometimes I sit and make a chart of ''wins/losses'' against each faction- and within each faction the archetype. For example I'll have:
Scoia- mulligan
Scoia- spell
Scoia- dwarves
Scoia- other

NG- spies
NG- reveal
NG- other

Etc.

I know it's a level of nerdiness that can't even be seen at a doctor who convention... I bet you feel some sympathy for my husband right now :sad:

I will start doing that tomorrow if I can't get a tracker software to get running haha

solopdc;n9485751 said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew why Gwenttracker doesn't recognize my matches in the Pro Ladder.

Thanks in advance!

pretty sure the qwent tracker guy will need to re-code the app to recognize pro-ladder. as PL just started today give it a few days and then check the website for an update.

Top Bottom