GWENT World Masters Divination Challenge – Make Your Predictions!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

The official GWENT World Masters Divination Challenge is back: predict the winners and scores from the finals & earn special rewards along the way!

The GWENT World Masters Divination Challenge will run until June 4th, 23:59 CEST. After this date, you won’t be able to join the challenge or modify your predictions. Details regarding the Challenge, as well as the rewards, can be found on the dedicated website!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Are those trinkets from twitch drops the same from Masters #2? Im not sure if i already have those, not that it matters, i will probably watch +8hours anyway.

And i really wish the divination challenge border was the reward for picking all winners instead of the 800 powder, its almost impossible odds to win it and ive never seen anyone with that border (obtainable in Masters #2).

I was sure of what I said, but no. Must have been thinking of some super old news from 2019 or whenever...

Title is the same, though, confirmed.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was sure of what I said, but no. Must have been thinking of some super old news from 2019 or whenever...

Title is the same, though, confirmed.

Actually, i think @Riven-Twain was correct, this cardback is different

I checked the Gwentleman site to confirm and there are two different cardbacks, one for Masters #2 and one for #1.

Yes it's a different one, it was the Cardback they originally announced as a reward for Masters 1 pre covid times, so the design is already well known but it wasn't available to unlock until now.

IMG_20210531_184859.jpg

I wonder how many people still have a chance to get everything correct. 88% lost that chance right off the bat, according to the stats that were shown.

I didn't see the other three prediction percentages, but looking at the match results I doubt many people got everything correct. Winners, probably, but scores less so.

Top Bottom