GWENT World Masters Viewing Party

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
With GWENT World Masters drawing closer, we’d like to invite you to our Viewing Party!

When? March 14th-15th, from 3 PM CET
Where?
Saturday: CD PROJEKT RED headquarters, Jagiellońska 74, Warsaw
Sunday: New Meta E-sports Bar, Grzybowska 30, Warsaw
What? Watching a live stream together, pizza, drinks, chance to win GWENT swag and meet pro players and casters at the afterparty on Sunday!

Want to join us?
Send an e-mail to masters@playgwent.com and tell us:
  • Your name
  • Date of birth (the event is 18+)
  • Why should we invite you? Adding a social media link or GOG/Discord nickname is welcome ;)
Important:
  • We’ll be watching a live stream of the tournament – not participating in the event as a live audience.
  • Every participant of the Viewing Party on Saturday must sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

You can find information about how we'll process personal information of participants in the CD PROJEKT S.A. Privacy Policy.

Really loved the Challenger event you organised last year, unfortunately am outside of EU this year, so can't apply for this one.
Despite how great the viewing parties are at CDPR, I really hope you will try to make a live audience at future tournaments happen, not just a stream watch, and depending on demand from fans make it a proper ticket affair with plenty of audience space for everyone who is interested in coming.

For people who get invited this time, you should organise some pre-tournament meet ups in Warsaw for those who come a little early and want to explore the beautiful city before the tournament; that way you can do so with fellow Gwent players :)

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
I’m very sorry to write this, but due to the changes in the global health situation we decided to cancel the official GWENT World Masters Viewing Parties that were supposed to take place on March 14-15, 2020.

I understand that you might feel disappointed because you’ve been looking forward to the culmination of GWENT Masters Season 1 (so have we!) but at this time our main concern is the health and safety of the players, team, and community.

Please check the recommendations of the World Health Organization: they advise against international travel and participating in mass events. You can read more on WHO’s recommendations under this link. If you were planning on coming from another country (especially one experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks, such as China or Italy) take these recommendations seriously and consider canceling or postponing your trip, for your own and other people's good. I’m sure there will be plenty of other opportunities to meet in the future.

Having said all that, if you’re still planning on coming to Warsaw during the tournament I can recommend watching the live stream in New Meta E-sports Bar (Grzybowska 30, Warsaw) on both Saturday and Sunday. It won't be an official viewing party but I’m sure you’ll meet some friendly GWENT players there ;) The venue will be open from 3:30 PM on March 14-15. There will be a big screen with a few dozen seats so I can’t guarantee a good spot for everyone — New Meta has a very good internet connection so you can take your own laptop or mobile device to comfortably watch the stream.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Top Bottom