Gwent

+
Gwent

I just started and learned it, and I noticed something strange, the fact that I can put Zoltan card in whatever deck I want, NOrthern realms, Nilfgard, Monsters or Scoiatel, shouldnt there be some restrictions?

I just started and learned it, and I noticed something strange, the fact that I can put Zoltan card in whatever deck I want, NOrthern realms, Nilfgard, Monsters or Scoiatel, shouldnt there be some restrictions?
That's obviously the bug.
I have noticed the same

Those are neutral cards which are meant to be played in every deck you want. It's not a bug - it's a good thing :)

Those are neutral cards which are meant to be played in every deck you want. It's not a bug - it's a good thing :)

Thats ok, but I think that Zoltan shouldnt be playing for Monsters, I find that racist :)

I unserstand that you can put him in North or Scoiatel, maybe even Nilfgaard but not Monsters

I thought I had it down but then in the last round of my game I couldn’t play any weather cards, so I lost, is this a bug or am I missing something? It was pretty frustrating spending time trying to win then just being left with a bunch of cards that could not be place on the board..

Top Bottom