GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

+
I hope it's also Nature-tagged?
I think it's very save to assume that it's a nature Card I mean the whole thematic of the Card is Nature doing her thing on a Death Body growing something living on it.
I like how in the trailer, MEcho Waters is being used :D :D Guess no fix for MEcho yet?
Trailer interactions don't confirm anything.
IMG_20200625_173746.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe its just me, but Eithne is looking like the weakest of the Evolving cards, but its hard to tell without actually seeing the full card description.

Maybe its just me, but Eithne is looking like the weakest of the Evolving cards, but its hard to tell without actually seeing the full card description.
Yeah, but she has great long round potential with immediate 3x symbiosis... It's hard to count at this moment.

I wonder why she's the only leader who does not get a +1 boost when additional faction cards are played...
She gives you at least a +1 Treant every time you play Nature, and if the dryads stay on the board, its+3. And if you manage to add a guardian, it'll be +4! Definitely more interesting and fun than those dull NR/NG/SK +1s or whatever :D

I am looking forward to seeing if any other cards are coming that will spawn a Young Dryad. It would be pretty strange to have the mechanic in place, but only be usable for 1 round. I could see that seriously limiting the mechanic's usefulness.

Makes me wonder if some older cards are going to be reworked to use the newer mechanics. Not just for ST, but other factions as well.

Last edited:
Well, with Abandoned Girl transforming with an Order ability Portal is possible, although I wonder if giving up devotion is worth it.
(Also she should have the human tag, allowing one to trigger the human tag twice for harmony decks).

rrc

Forum veteran
Well, as an ST main, I hate this card "Abandoned Girl". The art is awesome and is an interesting card allowing you to trigger human harmony proc, but who are we kidding? We play a Smuggler and it gets killed we play another and it gets killed again. Most of the cards that proc harmony are themselves harmony engine, but she will become a Symbiosis engine and it will make deck building awkward. But it is too early to predict. But this is by far the weakest 4P card revealed in MM.

Top Bottom