GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

+
Odd as I got mine (10), just no shop...

I also had no shop after patching and a whole lot of other stuff is bugged, I went into gog found some option like repair/check for updates or something and I'm seeing if any of that works. It seems to have downloaded some extra 50mbs now so maybe it's installing the patch in segments.

Update* still didn't fix it.

I would guess they have a problem with smooth transitioning between mobile version and gog system? I just updated by gog launcher on pc, got my seasonal rp and spent some on the new trees...but shop remains off.
:giveup:

I guess they'll sort it then, I am just glad the problems not just unique to me, I didn't want to have to resort to redownloading the game.

This kind of issue happens, but they could create a thread on the forum to inform us. I do not use Twitter. :confused:
Go community manager team ! :cool:

I see a lot of people playing Wild Hunt now, and it's amazing :D
Also, Firesworn deck based on swarm is really powerful :)
I want to try with SK warriors in few hours... And what is your favourite fraction now, with new cards?

I've tried a new SK Warriors deck.

The new Harald is quite nice, since his random pings ignore armor! I found this accidentally when my opponent played endrega larvae as opener and i had my Harald instantly kill one. Then he played another pair of larvae, which i also killed by playing a warrior and getting another ping.

Then, after awhile my opponent was tired of getting random pings and destroyed my Harald... Big mistake as now i can replay him again with second wind!
Also, note that Harald's revive ability does not give doomed, unlike the bronze revives.

Guest 4368268

Playing Monsters is a pleasure rn. You can make some cool hybrid decks with elements of organic/frost/thrive and approach matchups a variety of ways. I've really missed being able to do that. Devotion is one of the best things to happen to the game in a long time I think. Devotion cards aren't stupid OP but they're just good enough to make you consider leaving (boring) neutrals out. I've seen Scoia, Greatswords (with the new Harald package) Monsters, surprisingly no NG spies yet. So far (bar the troublesome servers) the expansion has been as fun as I thought and hoped it would be.

Been disappointed with the game for a long time, but credit where it's due, this expansion is really good. I'm finally playing decks that have a short/long term plan again rather than seeing the same point vomit + poison nonsense every game.

Weird, i've already played like 15 matches and i've yet to see a NG, ST or SY player, it was mostly MO players.

Now i've found a quest bug, on the new seasonal reward tree - i completed the quest play 30 humans, but when i go to the tree it appears completed but doesnt let me progress further...

Sk is so great! I thought it would suck but no, the new tools and units are great.
Also, draig bon du is useable now!

Sk is so great! I thought it would suck but no, the new tools and units are great.
Also, draig bon du is useable now!
Draig was usable with Cerys before.
SK are pretty good, especially Blood Eagle.

Also for those saying that Spies would be Tier 0 ... I have yet to see a Spy deck win, I sincerely doubt they are as strong as some people claimed.
MO and SK have turned out to be a lot of fun and the Crimson Curse rework leaves that card basically as a completely new card and the most unique weather card (having an "unreliable" 10 for 10 weather, with a 4p body like Frost build into the Weather Special itself).

I had a 95% winrate (19 wins out of 20, mix between ranked and unranked) with my SK deck, and its not even optimized, its my first "draft"!

I was starting to get all 'full of myself', then i tried a SY swarm deck and i've yet to win, 3 or 4 losses in a row :cry:

I've only seen a couple of NG players and its too soon to judge because i think they were still learning it and probably didnt even have all the right cards for it, that's why they werent very threatening (for now...)

But for newer players it will be a "content overload".

How is it an overload? There's some changed cards, and about 70 new ones. If you read them while opening your boosters you'll be up to date in an hour or something.

Had some fun so far with an updated Queensguard deck. It might soon come close to the fun I had playing beta. And so far no bugs!

How is it an overload? There's some changed cards, and about 70 new ones. If you read them while opening your boosters you'll be up to date in an hour or something.

It's not just the latest expansion but the accumulation of all. Every expansion brings new cards and mechanics.

It's not just the latest expansion but the accumulation of all. Every expansion brings new cards and mechanics.
That's just how CCGs tend to be. It's what makes them fun.
Getting into Hearthstone for the first time now would be just as if not more daunting.

Top Bottom