GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

+
Ok. The first two times were in the latter stages of round one. The game started to slow down and cards were 'sticking' before being played out on the board. That's when I knew that trouble approached (I can't help it). The third crash was in the mulligan process.
After disabling gwent up though, game run without crashes for about 3 more matches. I got adventurous and run gwent up in the middle of my 7th game. Gwent up UI appeared in round 2 . Thankfully it didn't crash. Went ahead to play an 8th match. No crash. Victory.

Last edited:
The crashes are back. It is more intermittent now. Like every 4 or 5 games, one crash. Sometimes it's 3...and I'm bleeding progress.

Fix - 29 September [0.8.5.1]

— Add: Spanish localization.
— Update: Other localizations.
— Fix: UI scaling when using Gwent UI scale option.

I've just recently reinstalled Gwentup after not using it for ages. It works great but it doesn't seem to show mine and my opponents MMR during the game like it used to. I couldn't find an option to turn it on or off. Any advice?

Gwent Tracker problem

Idk if i'm posting this in the right section or whatever but i need some advice.So now when i download and install gwent tracer it asks for admin pass in order to run and i have no idea how to bypass that...does anyone have a version that doesn't require admin rights to run?

KaynOfNosgoth;n9778081 said:
it asks for admin pass in order to run and i have no idea how to bypass that...

You can't. Maybe GwentUp works differently, but I doubt it. Anyhow, does that mean you don't have full access to the computer (e.g. company laptop)?

KaynOfNosgoth;n9778081 said:
Idk if i'm posting this in the right section or whatever but i need some advice.So now when i download and install gwent tracer it asks for admin pass in order to run and i have no idea how to bypass that...does anyone have a version that doesn't require admin rights to run?

Hi, KayanOfNosgoth.

This is how GwentUp working last 3 or 4 months. We, like as devs, doesn't know any different way to fix it right now. May be in future, who knows.
​​​​​​​Anyway, thanks for your attention!

Does GwentUp work with the Windows 10 version of Gwent? I brought my collection over from console in order to use the tracker but cannot get it to install. Thanks!

Greetings to the Gwent community!

It's official now. Due to a lack of free time and decreased interest in the project, the GwentUp team suspends support for existing services and freezes all projects under development.

Thanks to everyone who has used, criticized, or otherwise helped us to develop our services and to become better.
In case you want to contact us, we will check our mailbox ask@gwentup.com from time to time until April.

Once again, thank you and we wish you a fantastic game experience and just victories!

Attachments

• Facebook.png
    Facebook.png
    642.6 KB · Views: 70
GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

Hello, guys!

Let me introduce you something really special and new for the game we play - GwentUp.
It's a useful add-on for the Gwent, which not only tracks your and your enemies cards, but:

- calculates the power difference,
- counts your winrate,
- keeps match history with every opponent you played more than once,
- shows your and your enemy MMR and ranked list position,
- gives you access to the in-game chat,
- supports customization
- choose your own Transparency and positioning,
- autoupdates,

Please, let us know about your ideas how to make GwentUp more usefull. Thank for your support!

Thank you all and waiting for your feedback!
Peace.

That sounded interested and I was curious, until the first reply reminded me of why I should be wary.

What personal data does your app colllect?

From what sources does it collect personal data about you or data which does not identify who you are?

What does your app use to track the information that forms the basis of the app's functions?

Is player data from using the app made available or sold to 3rd parties?

It sounds like an interesting app and maybe the T&Cs aren't too onerous about what players give up to have access to the app's functions. Still, as they say, if you aren't paying for something online, you're the product.

...and now I see that I'm replying to a post that is years old. Whatever happened to this app anyway? Has someone else brought this idea to market?

Top Bottom