GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

+
GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

Hello, guys!

Let me introduce you something really special and new for the game we play - GwentUp.
It's a useful add-on for the Gwent, which not only tracks your and your enemies cards, but:

- calculates the power difference,
- counts your winrate,
- keeps match history with every opponent you played more than once,
- shows your and your enemy MMR and ranked list position,
- gives you access to the in-game chat,
- supports customization
- choose your own Transparency and positioning,
- autoupdates,

so much more tools coming soon! And right now we need some of your help: please, try it and leave your feedback in the comments below.

You can download tracker on our site: http://GwentUp.com

GwentUp on Commander's Horn!

Hi there, new episode of CH is out. And we took a small part in it!
http://commandershorn.com/2017/04/26...-from-gwentup/

Best performing legendary card, some interesting Big Data info and a little interview about who we are and why we do what we are trying to do. Enjoy!

Our biggest appreciation to McBeardCH and @GreyboxerGwent, you guys are awesome!

Fixes - 07 & 09 May [0.7.6.3], [0.7.6.4]

Fix [0.7.6.4]

— Added power counter for enemy Cerys

— Card power in your deck counted now properly for this cards: Ele`yas, Cerys and Ciri:Dash

— Made some calculation optimizations

Fix [0.7.6.3]

— Fixed Madman Lugos power counter

— Fixed disappearing opponent MMR

— Fixed chat nicks coloring

'Ace in the Hole' update - 06 May [0.7.6.0]

— Added non-gold units counters for both sides of the game board

— Added column sorting for personal statistics menu (hotkey F3)

— Added Russian, Polish and Chinese localization of GwentUp interface

— Now you can track how many points can take Grave Hag (Monsters), Ele'yas (Scoia'Tael) and Madman Lugos (Skellige) if played. Also takes in account Vrihedd Draggon (Scoia'Tael) buffing ability. To see this information move the mouse pointer over the Eye icon under your units counter. This icon is visible only if appearing of this units is possible in the current game.

— Updated classic and minimalistic interface of decktracker

— Font transparency is not affected by deck transparency anymore.

Chat improvements update - 27 April [0.7.5.0]

— Added chat commands:

/help - print this list

/list - print list of chat channels

/join channelname - join a channel of your choice

/leave - leave current chat channel

— Added channel for chinese speaking players​​​​​​​

Polsky Update - 24 April [0.7.4.0]

— Added 2 channels for polish players: "General" and "Karczma Gwint24.pl"

— Clicking on message or user in chat box prints his nick to the input text field.

Fix - 23 April [0.7.3.3]

— More careful handling of the "Start with windows" feature

— Saving deck/grave/banish buttons states between sessions

— Fixed issue with saving card sorting option

Update - 20 April [0.7.3.1]

— Options (F2): "Start with windows" button added.

Update - 18 April [0.7.3]

— Tracker: instead of the enemy deck (which was always empty) now you can see cards that was played by opponent and laying on the table in the current game round
— Options (hotkey F2): window was divided on 2 tabs: "General" and "View"
— Options: added card sorting (you can choose from 3 variants)
— Options: added "Enemy deck scale" option
— Scaling algorithm improved

Fix - 14 April [0.7.1.1]

— Deleted decks excluded from personal statistics window

— Changed color in chats for GwentUp team (green) and Patrons (yellow)

Update - 13 April [0.7.1]

— New statistics window and functionality [hotkey F3]

- Matches, Popularity, W/L/D, Winrate of your favorite leaders and decks

- Leader vs Leader, Deck vs Leader winrates

— Fixed bug with non-counted rating in combat

Update - 12 April [0.7.0.3]

- Added button which reset deck UI position
- Gwent Up tracker: Added icon exit button in windows tray
- Settings: Added toggle for showing base power
- Settings: Added toggle for showing monster's unit mark
- Settings: Added toggle for showing score diffirence
- Improved deck UI dragging
- Performance optimizations
- Added GwentUp Patreon button & link in help, settings, statistic blocks

Update - 11 April [0.7.0]:

— Now: available identificator for monster, who will stay on desk in next round
You can turn that on/off in Settings (hotkey - F2)

— Reworked Registration form

— Redesign GwentUp UI

— Added hotkeys
- Help [F1]
- Settings [F2]
- Personal statistic [F3]
- GwentUp logs [F6]

— New version system

Update - 09 April:

— Now: You can see how many unrevealed golden, silver and bronze cards opponent have in his hand+deck

— Cosmetic changes of infobox UI

— Fixed bug with Ocvist visilibity
Before: when he returned in your hand, tracker puts him in your deck

— Fixed bug with Skellige ability
Before: tracker doesn't count +1 strength in beginning of 2nd and 3rd rounds

— Minor fixes

Update - 07 April:

— Basic personal statistics already available
You can find it in upper right screen of main menu by clicking on your rating info.

— Minor fixes

In next updates we will add more different options and blocks. Your feedback and suggestions welcome as always.

Update - 04 April:

— Now: while the mouse cursor is over the card you see:

- Basic card strength

- Card strength without weather effect

— Now: click on card line in tracker will open details info about that card

— Fixed: status opened/hided chat (if you hided chat in last session, chat will be hided again)

— Cosmetic changes of minimalistic version

Update - 02 April:

— Settings option (scale, alpha, minimalistic version) now available without Registration

— Card rarity now shows in minimalistic version too

— Decktracker layout now always upper other windows (ressurection, discard, etc)

— Minor bug fixes

Please, let us know about your ideas how to make GwentUp more usefull. Thank for your support!

Thank you all and waiting for your feedback!
Peace.

Attachments

• photo125280.jpg
    photo125280.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 177
  • photo125310.jpg
    photo125310.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
how i can made my deck private i don't want to be tracked by my opponen u can't get my info if i don't want to be tracked

archangeline;n8285160 said:
how i can made my deck private i don't want to be tracked by my opponen u can't get my info if i don't want to be tracked

At this moment we dont show player deck to anyone. That feature (and privacy status ofc) planned for late period of development.
So you don't have any reasons to worry about that. You can enjoy GwentUp quietly. :)

And what are the advantages of GwentUp compared to Gwent Tracker? It looks like the chat function is an extra feature.

4RM3D;n8285570 said:
And what are the advantages of GwentUp compared to Gwent Tracker? It looks like the chat function is an extra feature.

We just soft-launched so differences (except UI style) are smallest. Hope time will show advantages.
Our team is productive and function of tracking is only beginning of something bigger.

Last edited:
May I have your attention, please! Google Chrome and Windows may trigger alarm cause of the GwentUp.exe working principle.

All these scary messages are showing up because GwentUp is an injector program, placing its UI over the game files. We would like to assure the community that as soon as the official GwentAPI will arrive from CDPR, we will remake GwentUp as a classical community instrument, not an injector.

What’s new:
  • http://gwentup.com - here you can download GwentUp.zip with all the files included, bypassing the installation process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update - 02 April:

— Settings option (scale, alpha, minimalistic version) now available without Registration

— Card rarity now shows in minimalistic version too

— Decktracker layout now always upper other windows (ressurection, discard, etc)

— Minor bug fixes

Please, let us know about your ideas how to make GwentUp more usefull. Thank for your support!

Update_02April.jpg

Attachments

• Update_02April.jpg
    Update_02April.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Feature that would switch me over would be calculating the effect of playing a card on the scores. For example, hover over the NG spy leader would show the net point result of the card being played. Sitting here with my Ti-84 gets old.

IAxiiYourMother;n8304790 said:
Feature that would switch me over would be calculating the effect of playing a card on the scores. For example, hover over the NG spy leader would show the net point result of the card being played. Sitting here with my Ti-84 gets old.

Good idea, man! Thanks. Writed in TO DO list.

GwentUp_Update_04April.png

Update - 04 April:

— Now: while the mouse cursor is over the card you see:

- Basic card strength

- Card strength without weather effect

— Now: click on card line in tracker will open details info about that card

— Fixed: status opened/hided chat (if you hided chat in last session, chat will be hided again)

— Cosmetic changes of minimalistic version

This is a pretty cool idea, but question though, is there like some kind of limitation or restriction to using this, like, what if your opponent doesn't have this program or has never heard of this, wont he/she be place in some kind of disadvantage?

reliusclover;n8314660 said:
This is a pretty cool idea, but question though, is there like some kind of limitation or restriction to using this, like, what if your opponent doesn't have this program or has never heard of this, wont he/she be place in some kind of disadvantage?

Hello, Reliusclover!

GwentUp don't manipulate any closed information or abuse bugs.
This is a set of useful interface windows that simplify the first steps into the game.
We will really glad if some game veterans found that interesting for them too.

We are for fair play.

P.s. Sorry for bad english

Sm1rk;n8314800 said:
Hello, Reliusclover!

GwentUp don't manipulate any closed information or abuse bugs.
This is a set of useful interface windows that simplify the first steps into the game.
We will really glad if some game veterans found that interesting for them too.

We are for fair play.

P.s. Sorry for bad english

Awesome :) as long as its fair for everyone, then keep up the good work ^^

Update - 07 April:

— Basic personal statistics already available
You can find it in upper right side of main menu by clicking on your rating info.

— Minor fixes

In next updates we will add more different options and blocks. Your feedback and suggestions welcome as always.
You can download GwentUp tracker on site: http://gwentup.com

Last edited:
Update - 09 April:

— Now: You can see how many unrevealed golden, silver and bronze cards opponent have in his hand+deck

— Cosmetic changes of infobox UI

— Fixed bug with Ocvist visilibity
Before: when he returned in your hand, tracker puts him in your deck

— Fixed bug with Skellige ability
Before: tracker doesn't count +1 strength in beginning of 2nd and 3rd rounds

— Minor fixes

Sm1rk;n8349920 said:
Update - 09 April:

— Minor fixes

Although meant for better tracking of opponents cards, that actually sounds a bit too much info. Lets assume my opponent has 20 bronze 4 silver and 1 gold for whatever reason (lack of funds, wacky strategy etc).
Why should i have this info??
Keeping track of revealed cards is one thing, tracking the amount of types of unrevealed cards is completely different.
I think that will give me some minor and unfair advantage, at least if my opponent doesn't use gwentup.

Rammyp;n8350400 said:
Although meant for better tracking of opponents cards, that actually sounds a bit too much info. Lets assume my opponent has 20 bronze 4 silver and 1 gold for whatever reason (lack of funds, wacky strategy etc).
Why should i have this info??

Hi Rammyp!

Thanks for your interest and feedback. I'm understand your position what that feature will usable only in some situations not at all. But as i suppose that must be helpful for nilfs; when you'r opponent playing on decks on redraw and in last stage of game (third round), when decks already near to be empty.

Plus, in next updates we will add button in settings for on/off it and other GwentUp features.

Rammyp;n8350400 said:
Keeping track of revealed cards is one thing, tracking the amount of types of unrevealed cards is completely different.
I think that will give me some minor and unfair advantage, at least if my opponent doesn't use gwentup.

All features we creating (we = team) are building on simple mathetic rules, which can knew all Gwent players. We just make the game more comfortable and working on simplify Gwent game for new players.

If you will take notepad and pen, you can calculate all GwentUp options for yourself too. I really guess that is not a big deal.
Will you say that player with notepad and pen got big advantage if played versus player without paper and pen?

Anyway, I really happy about constructive feedback and player's suggestions, which can help us make GwentUp tracker better.

Last edited:
The more I read about this program, the less happy I am.
It gives several advantages, and now with the ability to discern the opponent's number of gold/silver/bronze is borderline cheating.

If Gwent would have been created with the notion of knowing what's in the opponent's hand/deck it would be fine, but it appears it was not the creators' wish.

Michelazz;n8353130 said:
I downloaded it but it is not opening nor working.

You have x32 or x64 Windows system? GwentUp doesn't working with x32.
If you has x64 system, try to unzip and launch GwentUp.exe as a administrator. Thats must fix your problem.
If not - let us know by ask@gwentup.com, we will try to help you.

Top Bottom