GwentUp Meta report 31 Oct - 03 Nov

+
And here I am, using a Voorhis deck and having absolute blast with it. That being said, I never played against deck similar to mine. Other Voorhis players lack a lot of control options.

NlelithZ44;n9793001 said:
And here I am, using a Voorhis deck and having absolute blast with it. That being said, I never played against deck similar to mine.

Same here, also having a blast with Voorhis and has never seen a deck similar to mine...

Snake_Foxhounder;n9792491 said:
Guess what? Skellige and Monsters lead the way. NG sure seems op.

Now that comes as a surprise. But anyway, let's nerf NG.. oh and ST when we are it. Btw maybe Flamminica should move 3 units.. 2 seems so underwhelming..

reveal NG ... funny how often one meet them on the ladder and its performance is fun up to rank 8. but you just don't have the power to come out victorious against ethne broover unseen elder and bran

I think the next report will be more representative. But I'm not surprised to see SK still doing great.

devivre;n9794961 said:
I think the next report will be more representative. But I'm not surprised to see SK still doing great.

A lot of people are grinding ranked right now with surprise being a major factor.

I'm not sure why the opening posts for these meta reports are always sarcastic no matter who posts them.

I wonder, would the meta change if Swim would refuse to make Skellige decks after a new patch hits? He controls the meta single-handedly, I would love to see how Skellige would preform without his decks.

It's not Swim or any other youtuber/streamer. They just speed the process up a bit. Anyone who has decent knowledge of Gwent and is semi-serious about playing will come to the same conclusion, which means the same deck(s).

The cardpool isn't that big and what's there clearly favors some factions over others. So everyone and their mother will eventually come to create very similar decks.

I was expecting more than 44% win ratio from the new reveal meta. I personally just thought to counter it from day one and got like a 66% win ratio from doing so, but I still reckon it's been very poorly played all round.

This meta is YAWN meta. Too few archetypes, not enough dynamic gameplay, feels like a chore atm. I cant even play for the daily rewards, not enough fun in game.

Handbuffing decks are nice but are low tempo. If you don't get beaten in the first 2 rounds you can have some nice finishers. I'm having fun with it, even though it's not T1.

CDPR should rethink their decision to create 20+ strength bronze cards as well as the Venendal Elite + Cantarella combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's actually quite a lot of bronzes there you are mentioning.. Pretty much every faction has at least one such unit..

Thats why this game is dead to me after last patch. I was in top 150 last season though. But now every copy/pasterd meta deck have 3-6 20+bronze cards and insane power switches for 30+ power in 1 card (while most gold cards have 15 power). Thats super annoying and frustrating. Makes me wanna quit

Top Bottom