GwentUp Meta Report October 14-20

+
NG is by far OP. It can be so easily overpowered. Beyond the fact that I am sure these are the dumb Calveit decks that run summoning circle and just have a whole bunch of nonsense involved. Instead of making a deck let's just copy the few of the same card. A bit like that Marauder guy in Sociatel that if he gets injured or boosted to increase his power by 2. We have a limit of 3 and yet people manage 4 or more by copying with Agiatator. And I'm like err.

TheRedWatcher;n9719561 said:
NG is by far OP. It can be so easily overpowered. Beyond the fact that I am sure these are the dumb Calveit decks that run summoning circle and just have a whole bunch of nonsense involved. Instead of making a deck let's just copy the few of the same card. A bit like that Marauder guy in Sociatel that if he gets injured or boosted to increase his power by 2. We have a limit of 3 and yet people manage 4 or more by copying with Agiatator. And I'm like err.

Good logic, though ignoring the elephant in the room. give any bronze skellige have 6 :D give any silver skellige have 3. Who is really OP here?

Last edited:
ResoundingBuahaha;n9720451 said:
Good logic, though ignoring the elephant in the room. give any bronze skellige have 6 give any silver skellige have 3. Who is really OP here?
None.

now the only meta viable against all factions is waiting till end of time limit and forcing your opponent to concede because it's irritating to wait for no reason.

Seriously guys I've been encountering this a lot lately and it's super effective. Only downside is your opponent won't like it for using this trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
altaybek;n9723201 said:
now the only meta viable against all factions is waiting till end of time limit and forcing your opponent to concede because it's irritating to wait for no reason.
Seriously guys I've been encountering this a lot lately and it's super effective. Only downside is your opponent won't like it for using this trick.
I haven't seen it much of late and it is just about the only time I won't gg someone. Please don't do this. We'll both just have to wait a long time ... because I refuse to forfeit.

I've taken a couple weeks off to venture out into gaming land...
came back this weekend with skellige and did well.

I Love This Game !

HenryGrosmont;n9719431 said:

It turns out skellige does have more love than other faction, after a month domination it seems CDPR just decide to nerf restore interaction with Dorreary but leave it with Freya & Gremist combo, and don't touch any other stuff (The way they change it also deny Aglais into restore so not sure if it's even really a nerf) . On top of that Skellige also got compensation, a reaver scout-like card of skellige.

I think I'll show my self out until hotfix.

ResoundingBuahaha;n9762821 said:
It turns out skellige does have more love than other faction, after a month domination it seems CDPR just decide to nerf restore interaction with Dorreary but leave it with Freya & Gremist combo, and don't touch any other stuff (The way they change it also deny Aglais into restore so not sure if it's even really a nerf) . On top of that Skellige also got compensation, a reaver scout-like card of skellige.

I think I'll show my self out until hotfix.
I think we all need to accept the fact that Skellige is a top faction by default and ajust accordingly :p

Also, that Venendal Elite card... remember this day.

Top Bottom