Gwwent cards from the party

+
Gwwent cards from the party

Hey!

Is there any other way to get the cards we missed from the party with Triss?
I'm only one trophy away from the platinium, the card collector, and I missed those cards. The only way to get them is to play in the party?

I want the platinium, but I don't want to start a new game, just to collect all cards again because I missed 2 or 3 cards... Already spent 300+h.

I don't mind play the game again, but I don't have the patiente to play gwent with everyone again.

Little suggestion... Why don't we have a gwent deck, that has its "own save"... It shouldn't be stuck to a specific playthrough. We earned those cards, we shouldn't have to get them all again on a second play.

But please, answear the first question :p

My suggestion, like I'm doing: hold your breath for new game plus. And hope you get to keep your cards.

I don't have the time to play another full playthrough unless it's offering something new, as it would in NG+.

But to answer your first question: No, you can't. But honestly, there are way better cards than those you missed.

My suggestion, like I'm doing: hold your breath for new game plus. And hope you get to keep your cards.

I don't have the time to play another full playthrough unless it's offering something new, as it would in NG+.

But to answer your first question: No, you can't. But honestly, there are way better cards than those you missed.

Yup, I guess I'll have to wait for that.
I know they are weak cards, but the trophy won't pop unless I get all of them :\

Top Bottom