H10 Megabuilding still mislabeled H11

+
The 1.2 patch did not fix this issue that has existing since the prior patch.

The fast travel point/terminal for the H10 Megabuilding incorrectly identifies it as the H11 Megabuilding. The H11 Megabuilding is correctly labeled H11 fwiw.

The H11 fast travel point used to be misnamed as "Megabuilding H10". The H10 marker was named "Megabuilding H10: Atrium". Now, IIRC both markers are named "Megabuilding H11". I reckon a dev just did a find-replace on "Megabuilding H10" in the game data and accidentally renamed both.

Yes I noticed that as well. It seems they attempted to fix the mistake but end up just reversing the error, probably a copy/paste mistake in the code or something.

Regardless, please label H10 and H11 separately and correctly. H10 is one of the central points of the entire game, having it mislabeled is pretty damn sloppy.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this was fixed in 1.21? I haven't downloaded the patch yet and didn't see it in the updates, but who knows maybe it was.

msxyz

Forum regular
Somewhere in CDPR headuqarters, on a Kanban board full of sticky notes, there is a yellow post-it that says this glitch has been fixed according to schedule :shrug:

Top Bottom