Hacking computers, terminals etc only gives quickhack components!!

+
I am having a serious problem with crafting system!! Game says if you can succesfully hack the things that you can jack in, for example terminals, computers etc, you will get money, components and/or quickhacks. But I am only receiving Quickhack components and it is really annoying!!. At the moment I have 78 Legendary, 158 Epic and 433 Rare quickhack components while having only 10 epic and 4 legendary item components which I got from dismanteling epic and legendary gear!! I dont have int character and I gave only 2 perk points to the Quickhacking so it has 0 impact for me. But because I am receiving no item components I cant craft anything good.!!
This needs to be fixed because it is really gamebreaking for Crafting focus gameplay!!
Also, why do I need to spend legendary item components for crafting a epic weapon? This make no sense. When you dismantle an epic gear you do not get any legendary components while for crafting you need to spend legendaries.!! Same can be said for rare items.!!
Plus, please consider adding a way to upgrade item components to rare ones. For example 10 common for 1 uncommon.
Thank you.

I am having a serious problem with crafting system!! Game says if you can succesfully hack the things that you can jack in, for example terminals, computers etc, you will get money, components and/or quickhacks. But I am only receiving Quickhack components and it is really annoying!!. At the moment I have 78 Legendary, 158 Epic and 433 Rare quickhack components while having only 10 epic and 4 legendary item components which I got from dismanteling epic and legendary gear!! I dont have int character and I gave only 2 perk points to the Quickhacking so it has 0 impact for me. But because I am receiving no item components I cant craft anything good.!!
This needs to be fixed because it is really gamebreaking for Crafting focus gameplay!!
Also, why do I need to spend legendary item components for crafting a epic weapon? This make no sense. When you dismantle an epic gear you do not get any legendary components while for crafting you need to spend legendaries.!! Same can be said for rare items.!!
Plus, please consider adding a way to upgrade item components to rare ones. For example 10 common for 1 uncommon.
Thank you.

Another person making a huge rant without knowing what they are talking about. There is a perk in the CRAFTING tree that allows you to upgrade components.

Yeap and the perk called Tune-up and it requires 16 tec ability to unlock. I am talking about a way to do that without a perk, like gunsmiths or smt for money. It is really hard to get that perk and you need to invest a lot. But you can argue it is for balancing etc. Then why hacking only gives quickhack components?
Another person making a huge rant without knowing what they are talking about. There is a perk in the CRAFTING tree that allows you to upgrade components.

Yeap and the perk called Tune-up and it requires 16 tec ability to unlock. I am talking about a way to do that without a perk, like gunsmiths or smt for money. It is really hard to get that perk and you need to invest a lot. But you can argue it is for balancing etc. Then why hacking only gives quickhack components?

Hard to get? If you do all side quests in Watson before the end of act 1, you can be level 14, you only need 10 perk points if you start with 6. You need 18 in crafting to craft the best stuff IN ANY CASE, so it's not wasted.

Hard to get? If you do all side quests in Watson before the end of act 1, you can be level 14, you only need 10 perk points if you start with 6. You need 18 in crafting to craft the best stuff IN ANY CASE, so it's not wasted.
What I didnt understand here is by hacking terminals etc I got 78 leg, 160 Epic, 440 rare quickhack components. Im still at Watsons, didnt meet with Takemura and doing side quests. Lets say Im playing int focus. With all of these components can you imagine how easily the balance of this game can be broken. But for crafting you need to get to 16 tech level even to start upgrading your item components. Can you understand now? Gaining quickhack components is super easy while you struggle to find even 10 epic item components. This is what Im trying to say. Also I still dont understand why epic weapons need leg comp to craft.

There is a bug caused by the quests where you're supposed to get the ping quickhacks. If you do those quests then you won't be able to get quickhacks from access points.

Screenshot_20210102-021356.png

There is a bug caused by the quests where you're supposed to get the ping quickhacks. If you do those quests then you won't be able to get quickhacks from access points.

View attachment 11124449
I'll check but I don't think I've done this quest and I'm still not receiving quickhacks( with 100% perk ), like ever. When I unplug and I get the type out listing everything I've gotten there always a blank space at the bottom where it looks like the game is typing something out yet nothing is there.

EDIT: I stand corrected, I have done the mission "the gift".

Last edited:
Same issue here. Sold all quickhacks, bought new ones, reseted my perks, unequiped all gear + cyberware. nothing helped. 100% "Virtouse" perk does not work anymore. Crafting higher quickhacks is broken too. very annyoing.

Thank you.

If you're talking about item components from crafting you can buy them at weapon vendors 😊

Same issue here. Sold all quickhacks, bought new ones, reseted my perks, unequiped all gear + cyberware. nothing helped. 100% "Virtouse" perk does not work anymore. Crafting higher quickhacks is broken too. very annyoing.
HUh?
Cant craft quickhacks because of...why?
Looky here....quick hacks..crafted quick hacks at that

Attachments

• Huh.jpg
    Huh.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom