Hair color doesn't match chosen color.

+
I chose light green hair and beard color in the character creation and its been bright white in the game for 60 hours and every time i see my character i feel disappointed there's no re-edit no barber, nothing.

The entire game i have looked like Santa Cause with GoodWill clothes. Fucking yikes. Please fix asap :[

Attachments

• 1214154154.png
    1214154154.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,150
You should have seen the color when the game was first installed from disc without a patch. Horrible!
Now its ok

From what I´ve seen all the costumisation colors are very off. The hair, nails, make up. Thought it´s just me, as I have a slight problem with my color vision lol

I don't know what system you all are playing on and if it's somehow related to that.

I'm kinda used to the character-editor looking a bit different from the in-game-character (I still remember the editor from Dragon Age: Inquisition which in my case never really was like the in-game character... I had to restart that game over 10 times, to finally get something useful).

Anyhow, I understand how annoying it can be if stuff like that happens. I recommend reporting it to CDPR support by clicking on "contact us". Hopefully, there's a way to improve the editor:
(on this website you'll also find the same topic for Xbox and PS4)

Not saying it´s a visual issue. I get your point, but anyone who tries to tell me that this nail, and this hair color matches the one highlighted on right needs new optics :p

Attachments

• 20201215191136_1.jpg
    20201215191136_1.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 789
  • 20201215190926_1.jpg
    20201215190926_1.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 2,443
I feel like the lighting had a little to do with this, but some of the colors definitely didn't look like the color swatch. I wanted white/blonde but the white/blonde swatches looked blueish/green on my head.

Top Bottom