Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

+
For those who want to see, i only kept Hairworks on his facial hair since it's x100 times better than default:

For those who want to see, i only kept Hairworks on his facial hair since it's x100 times better than default:

I haven't downloaded this mod yet, is that an option for it because I agree hairworks on the beard looks great compared to the hair. Or did you have to fiddle with an ini setting or something similar?

THE BEST MOD ! Thank god for the person who did it, CDPR should hire you. This is what a lot of us wanted. I even wrote in other threads about this. Amazing work.

I haven't downloaded this mod yet, is that an option for it because I agree hairworks on the beard looks great compared to the hair. Or did you have to fiddle with an ini setting or something similar?

I believe you get that by downloading the 'MainFile hair only' version.

THE BEST MOD ! Thank god for the person who did it, CDPR should hire you. This is what a lot of us wanted. I even wrote in other threads about this. Amazing work.
Messing around with some game files does not make you eligible to be a full time game developer.

You reading at all? A mod has been released which does it.

Yeah I know, however I would still prefer an official support on the matter, since I believe it is something very easy for the devs to do. If, for some reason, they decide not to do it, I'll just go with the mod :)

Messing around with some game files does not make you eligible to be a full time game developer.

Considering I've been waiting for weeks to get this option since launch and its one of the most highly requested fixes , you'd think CD Projekt Red would have a simple solution to this .

This guy has done something to improve the game for many people including myself.

Give him some credit. Also adcp was giving him a complement , no need to be a dick.

---------- Updated at 04:33 PM ----------

Yeah I know, however I would still prefer an official support on the matter, since I believe it is something very easy for the devs to do. If, for some reason, they decide not to do it, I'll just go with the mod :)

Just go with the Mod for now , seriously the Vanilla hair is so much better , I might use the Hairworks beard though.

---------- Updated at 04:35 PM ----------

No need , just download two files and paste it the respective locations and backup your original files if you want.

Its super simple and you can choose whether you want the beard or not .

There are 2 files that replace the beard and hair and another 2 files that only replace the hair. Same install method.

Considering I've been waiting for weeks to get this option since launch and its one of the most highly requested fixes , you'd think CD Projekt Red would have a simple solution to this .

This guy has done something to improve the game for many people including myself.

Give him some credit. Also adcp was giving him a complement , no need to be a dick.

Yes thank you. i'm enjoying the hell out of this mod.

Being honest makes me a dick? I never said that the modder didn't do a good job, i said that a tweak like this does not make him automatically eligible to be a developer at a major studio, contrary to what he had said.

Being honest makes me a dick? I never said that the modder didn't do a good job, i said that a tweak like this does not make him automatically eligible to be a developer at a major studio, contrary to what he had said.

It was also an unnecessary and provocative reply to someone making a compliment. So drop it.

I came here with the intent of making this very thread so this is nice to see. I'll be trying the mod.

Anyone know of a fix for the Hair Works beard discoloring? Geralt is supposed to have white hair and a white beard. Not a dark grey beard. As it currently functions I greatly prefer the vanilla Beard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom