Half-crown bonus counter not working

+
Hello,
last sezon counter was stuck on 14 untill relog.

This sezon It's showing right number upon login, but after one game it's going back to 14 and stay. You can get right amount after relog but again - one game and you see 14 bonus (not GET 14 bonus just SEE 14 bonus).

This bug looks quite easy to fix... Something IS counting bonus crowns and is counting them right, so why we can't get showing them right. And I understand like sezon of this problem, but we are like 6 journey months in and it's still not working. It's annoying and I'm losing faith...

I just hope after Cyberpunk release you will start working on this game. ;-) Unti then you working guys got pass from me, since you alredy are pushed too hard.

Last edited:
Hello,
last seazon counter was stuck on 14 untill relog.

This sezon It's showing right number upon login, but after one game it's going back to 14 and stay. You can get right amount after relogbut again - one game and you see 14 bonus (not GET 14 bonus just SEE 14 bonus).

This bug looks quite easy to fix... Something IS counting bonus crowns and is counting them right, so why we can't get showing them right. And I understand like sezon of this problem, but we are like 6 journey months in and it's still not working. It's annoying and I'm losing faith...

I just hope after Cyberpunk release you will start working on this game. ;-) Unti then you working guys got pass from me, since you alredy are pushed too hard.

I second this bug report.

This bug just shows incompetency of Gwent team and/or the poor state of Gwent code.

I'm afraid that after CP release they will abandon Gwent to have people to fix gazillion of bugs in CP.
I really love Gwent and support them usually but THIS particular bug grind my gears. I'm programming a little, and just can't think of reason why this bug wouldn't be fixed in 2 minutes since the bonus counter is working fine just now (working, not showing). What can be wrong with code, that front-end can't just show us number that exists in memory and update it each match.

Well, last few months I told myself, they can't focus on Gwent because there is all hands on deck situation with CP. I sadly am a little scared that this November it won't actually be ready yet, and it will be like you said - people will stay on CP for a while longer to fix bugs, hopefully small ones, that will occur.

CD Red officially said that last 6 weeks will be 6 day work week. I won't discuss crunch policy by itself, but I'm a little scared that they would need to be a LOT behind the timeline to actually OFFICIALLY 'force' people to this controversial way of working.

But that's just my thoughts and fears, I'm actually just happily waiting for CP, hoping for the best and planning to really evaluate after I will play it myself. I'm almost sure that it will be huge game. I want to believe, only reason they had problems with giving us game in time is that they made it "too big" and this means that they are aiming high, witch is fine by me.

Meantime please spend 2 minutes on this bug or show us here what is wrong with code, that it's unable to show us ONE SINGLE NUMBER.
Post automatically merged:

I second this bug report.
thank you

Top Bottom