Halloween Fan-Art contest results

+
congrats!Those pics have a great mood, the comic is really well done (only Geralt with that headband looks funny XD) and of course the costume is cool.I only wonder what the last picture has to do with Halloween/Saovine o_0.And *lol*, so you really thought my painting was an entry to the contest...oh well, the final result is the same so it's all cool :D.I just would like to revamp my Saovine entry some time and resubmit it as normal fanart, I hope that's possible and you'll maybe add it ^^......why don't you just join the internat. & Polish gallery-pages? It doesn't matter if the titles aren't translated I think, art speaks for itself and all artworks would get equal display. That'd be great.

Ohh! These pictures are lovely! My congratulations to the winners!The comic is almost perfect, I like that the "Erlkönig" poem was used and honestly, I love the drawing style *cough* even better that the style of the "real" comics, in my opinion *cough*And Didis costume is brilliant!

Thanks for translating the comics! I don’t know what version I prefer now – the Polish, English or the Russian one

Thanks to our one and only Petra Silie, here comes the German version of the comic. Viel Spaß!The original text from "Der Erlkönig" by Goethe taken from HERE.

Epic wooties and congrats to all the winners :D And we're so lucky to be spoiled by so much amazing artwork, what a talented bunch of people we have here :)Daerdin - thanks for the translation :)

Of course we have!We are all like the characters from the Beverly Hills 5210 : We are rich, young, beautiful, talented and intelligent! :teeth:

vanworden said:
We are all like the characters from the Beverly Hills 5210 : We are rich, young, beautiful, talented and intelligent! :teeth:
Oh, dear, such high standards. I only qualify for one of the five ... I guess I'd better go away. ;)

All the artwork is amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent with us, people! :wave:( Mr Geralt must be proud of you! ;D )

A bit late, but a huge congratz to the winners! :beer:It would be so good to see ALL the halloween artworks in a gallery, not just the winners. ;) Is it possible? Pleeeeeaaaseeee :teeth:And it would be nice to have an event in which we can vote for each others' artworks.....(because I liked so much some other pictures that haven't won ::))

Top Bottom