Visual hammer glitch

+
hammer floating between geralts legs

Anyone else have this problem???....I have a hammer floating between geralts legs..it never goes away....plz fiz CD PROJEKT RED

As hilarious as this sounds, I would contact the devs via the support form and send savefile.

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!
Appreciate the forum here. I need some help on a bug that just showed up in my game today. When I loaded my save today, Geralt now has a hammer between his feet. Like a sledge hammer sticking out of the ground. I’m level 37 and going through Hearts of Stone and it just showed up today. I’ve uninstalled the game, cleared local save files, removed all his gear, loaded prev saves, etc. but I haven’t found anything to fix the problem. Plz help! It’s not a game breaking issue but honestly it’s just annoying and takes away from getting immersed into the game.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
@devivre no mods on my end. I’m just playing on console and got all the recent updates to the Complete Edition.

I tried older saves as well too unfortunately, but it shows up everywhere. It showed up first in the quest Dead Man’s Party in the HOS DLC, but some people have said they have had it right from the start of the base game. When you google it, it seems like it’s a pretty random issue and most people on Reddit haven’t doubt a solution other than joking that it’s “hammer time” lol. Funny, yes, but looks like I’ll have to send a ticket as you said

Last edited:
Hi, guys. This performance flaw exists in DX11 and DX12. I don't know if it is universal. I really hope CDPR can solve it as soon as possible. You can experience it in a haunted house.
BUG1.gif
BUG2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not something that can be fixed on the player's end, most likely. Probably just a dirty edit in the mesh of those boots. Everyone can send in a Support ticket, if they haven't already.

Top Bottom