Han=Berbercane?

+
Han=Berbercane?

Well, the topic kind of explains this bug. In Act IV, in the fields, after I had been gathering Han for about 10 minutes, they all suddenly swapped to where when I clicked on the Han plant, instead of harvesting Han, it would harvest Berbercane.It was rather annoying, because I was running low on Rebis, and Han is Rebis, whereas Berbercane is Aether. I have not heard of this bug before, does anyone know what could cause it?

I think that question came up once before, but no solution for it. Seems to be a bug nobody cared to do something about. And yes, it's the same for me, I've never bothered to check how long into the level I get the han, though.

Yes, this is a known bug. There's a little script that tells the plants to replenish themselves, and my guess is that the han plant somehow got the berbercane script, which would explain why you get han the first time you collect from a plant and berbercane after that. The mistake makes more sense when you look things up and see that Han Fibers are it_ingr_068, and Berbercane Fruit is it_ingr_069.

Ah. So that means, you get exactely one helping of han from each plant, right?Good thing I always collect more than I need of everything. I'm gonna enter Act IV shortly and I even have albedo-rebis in abundance (I love hunting fleders, cause they're really tough with the insane difficulty mod *g*). Is han the only source of rebis in Act IV, I can't quite remember... but in the light of that possibility, I'm gonna stock up some more before the transition. ;)Edit: now I recall, there are drowners and wyverns, so you'll find enough rebis, I'm sure.

DelightfulMcCoy said:
Is han the only source of rebis in Act IV, I can't quite remember
There's also wing membrane, but that's not a real plentiful resource. And if you're playing with the difficulty mod, killing a wyvern for it probably isn't trivial, either. ;)

Yea, I was just thinking, if you're a vegetarian witcher, who doesn't kill... um... "animals", you're out of luck. ;)But there always are some lesser creatures that yield cadaverine. And in the worst case, go see your local healer and ask her if she can sell you someting useful. :)

I've posted a fix for this, over in the Djinni section: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=24609.0

Top Bottom