Hanako Arasaka

+
Hanako is a "princess" of Arasaka since 70 years, in my opinion, she totally don't care about an "unknown & poor" merc who is a third of her age.
A date with the Emperor daughter...? Sound impossible...
(in view of the events, I think I'm right, she don't care about V, completely. V is just a "tool" to serve her project/objective, nothing more)

Hanako is a "princess" of Arasaka since 70 years, in my opinion, she totally don't care about an "unknown & poor" merc who is a third of her age.
A date with the Emperor daughter...? Sound impossible...
(in view of the events, I think I'm right, she don't care about V, completely. V is just a "tool" to serve her project/objective, nothing more)
It would make it quite the achievment though.

But you're right. Hanako doesn't seem like the type to let herself be involved with V.
But, as we've named others that the community would like to be dateable, I can understand some would like the 'challenge'

I personally think Nina (the ripper) would be fun, seeing how she finds NC fascinating for its lunacy. Would be a fun time with her no doubt.

But you're right. Hanako doesn't seem like the type to let herself be involved with V.
But, as we've named others that the community would like to be dateable, I can understand some would like the 'challenge'
Maybe I'm wrong, but the way I perceive her character, even if she was interested in V (let's imagine), she wouldn't allow herself, let alone let it show. It would certainly requiere the acoord of his father (and knowing him, that would clearly be dead... literally).

It's a bit like Goro who in the name of principles, would be ready to bring back the head of Oda if Yorinobu had asked him. Oda who is his only real "friend"...

Or maybe Hanako can simply "use" V as a doll, like Evy and Yorinobu... secreetly... not really interesting, in my opinion :)

Maybe I'm wrong, but the way I perceive her character, even if she was interested in V (let's imagine), she wouldn't allow herself, let alone let it show. It would certainly requiere the acoord of his father (and knowing him, that would clearly be dead... literally).

It's a bit like Goro who in the name of principles, would be ready to bring back the head of Oda if Yorinobu had asked him. Oda who is his only real "friend"...

Or maybe Hanako can simply "use" V as a doll, like Evy and Yorinobu... secreetly... not really interesting, in my opinion :)
Wait, so the DLC is V's adventures as a sex slave...?? :-O

Don't care, I wanna bang that old hag.

Imagine you could have a romance with hanako Arasaka. All problems of V would be solved XD
I wish V could date her….
Could try to have a chat with the mod author of this one.

Though, in the event you'll actually get what you want, would strongly suggest both for you and the mod author to keep things under wraps, as circumstances may force the maker's hand.

Top Bottom