Handmade Iorveth doll

+
Wow that's amazing! Awesome job. And 6 weeks?! That is some dedication there. Did you do his bad eye too?

Thanks everyone :)

I'm going to make a bow for him soon, since Iorveth without that beautiful bow of his is kind of incomplete... :))

secondchildren said:
Oh my! but this requires a triple A.. AA-Awesome! I love it!

In case you haven't done yet, I'd like to have this precious thing on the DeviantArt group, name The Witcher DamNation. You can find a link to the gallery in my signature below here. It's the orange sign :)

Um, I just registered in DeviantArt, but have no idea how to join that community or to submit pics there... :rolleyes: Hope I'll sort it out now :)

I'm thinking about Yaevinn from the first game, I guess he'll really make a nice doll, though he doesn't have so many details in his clothes, it makes him less challenging... :))))

MikeK47, yeah, under that "hood" it's something like Iorveth had in the game - the scar continues to the eye. I had some pics of him in the process without the hood, I'll try to find them today :)

ElvenHunter said:
Um, I just registered in DeviantArt, but have no idea how to join that community or to submit pics there... :rolleyes: Hope I'll sort it out now :)
Maybe these FAQ's will help you a little bit. Hellcome to the The Witcher DamNation

Say, are those home-made roses of remembrance in the background? The first 2 shots are so Witcher-Cinematic.

Top Bottom